Crime Four Germans arrested in rape case in Spain

I was going to ignore this as one of your sophistry laden posts, but the third paragraph caught my eye. I commend you on acknowledging the problems within your community. I condemn you for trying to "no true Scotsman" it away.

The rest of my reply I'll preface by saying you won't find me commenting on topics on which I'm ignorant. Israel and economics come to mind.

I know Antarctica is cold and penguins live there. I've watched documentaries, did some reading and know people who've been there.

I know people from the UK. I've talked to them face to face. Just last week I had a business lunch with a fellow from Pakistan who lived in London as well as the UAE. My next door neighbours name is Mo (wonder what that stands for) and we do business. Calgary is a very diverse city and I know plenty of Muslims. More than a few have mentioned the pressure to "reform" to the old times. A lady from Gana (Guinea?) told me of the pressure to cover up while a kafir and her were working side by side on her project. My niece couldn't socialize with her best friend in front of his family until she was married. CBC (a very liberal outlet) ran a story on the fundamentalization of local mosques. A Bosnian dude was telling me of the pressure to quit drinking socially and to grow a beard. I've seen a lampshade move and realized the customer made his wife cover up because I was there. I know more of your religion than many of Islams followers to boot. Gtfoh with your impllication that criticism equals ignorance.

You assume and excuse make too much.

The fact that you cite individual examples of interactions with Muslims as some sort of justification for the broad generalisations often repeated on sherdog is telling.

You claim to know much but resort to Wikipedia links to disprove my claim about most mosques being mundane places of worship with nothing particularly interesting happening within. As an experiment this would be fairly easy to disprove. You just have to visit different mosques and see for yourself.

You also dropped a lot of strawmans in your post. You claim I use the no true scotsman fallacy to defend my position. A cursory glance at my posts will show it is not true. I don’t deny the “Muslim-ness” of a radical or a gang member - I dispute the fact that Islam is necessarily the motivating factor for certain actions.

These are multi-variant problems with many layers but some sherbros can’t look beyond the surface. When I spoke about the problem of ISIS recruitment for example I mentioned religion is often used as a unifying factor but sometimes it’s political grievances that drive people into that direction- and when you add the curse of khawarjism into the mix, it turns even more dangerous. I suppose some would place the cult of khawarjism at the door of Islam but I would dispute that.

I don’t deny the “Muslim-ness” of a radical or a gang member - I dispute the fact that Islam is necessarily the motivating factor for certain actions.

This deserves further attention, but not today (given the time of day).

This actually might be it. As soon as Muslims and all of their enabling activists realize how acutely/disproportionately #metoo targets them, I'm sure #metoo will stop.

Straw for the camel. The irony.

Those aren't Germans.

I don't speak German, and I suspect you don't either, but I'm going to suppose that's crime/sex crime per 100,000 for immigrant populations.

What I see there is that immigrants from Syria, which make up by far the largest immigrant group in Germany and over which Germany received endless shrieks and cries from bitch-made right-wing racists across the world, has a lower rate than the United States. And the countries that do have remarkably high rates - Pakistan and Somalia - are extremely ultra-conservative countries, so that's not overly surprising.

Also, the only persons living in delusion are the ones who engage in the constant propagandized circle jerks that threads like these create by exclusively reporting on immigrant crime.[/

I love how this massive troll equates 'conservative' with Somalia and Pakistan. As if to brandish conservatism as the problem instead of the regions themselves or the religion of Islam.

Notice how he foolishly slips up though by including Somalia and Pakistan in this though, as he admits they are a problem. Shooting himself in the foot and coming off as a quacky hack all at once. Impressive.

Crime rates increased in countries that took in refugees: that was (obviously) to be expected, as it's expected when you absorb any impoverished population into your country.

Except for Mexico. Illegals cause less crime of course. That's what were always told by this massive troll all the time too.

Yes a sensationalist documentary on channel 4 is totally representative of each and every mosque. I know setting up mosques as bastions of evil makes for an enthralling story/conspiracy theory but if only ye know what actually happened in mosques. In fact another poster has already summed it up in this very thread. And it’s almost exactly how he described.

Id love for people like you to ‘pretend’ to be Muslim for a couple of days and come and spend time in my local mosque - you’ll probably laugh at the absurdity of the mundane reality vs the electrifying conspiracy theory.

That’s not to say you don’t get individual cases of whacky preachers (almost always guest preachers and not mosque regulars) coming in and saying outlandish things but they’re not the norm.
one problem with having a group of people in a western country attending and getting their values is not what exactly is preached but that it stifles integration. people tend to favor their own group and view outsiders as lesser . the grooming gangs in the UK felt less moral responsibility towards non Muslim girls

Good post and I agree.
But humor me on the taqiya question. Yes 'taqqiya' is specifically about lying about being muslim in a military situation to save one's life. But what is referred to as taqqiya by the infidel like me, is usually an umbrella term for any kind of deception (for protection of one's tribe, which is understandable). It can be Tawriya (false impression), or Kitman (omission). The latter is not only used by muslims, of course, it's human nature, we see it in the news cycles everyday. But it is included in manuals on understanding of Islam, no?
I am not well read enough to give you a really good answer on these questions unfortunately. I have much of my own learning to do on the matter, maybe someday I can be the qadi of the WR but alas not today. I can tell you from my personal experience that I first heard about taqiyya not at the mosque or from a Muslim but on here in the WR. So I won't deny that some of these concepts might exist and are elaborated on in the tradition but we should consider how relevant they are to actual modern Muslims.

So I doubt anyone in the WR is secretly engaging in something like this. Again, I am not saying that Muslim posters like myself are always honest and fair in discourse but rather that to the extent that we are not its not related to esoteric doctrine but just normal human fallibility. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was something like a Muslim JIDF out there but if something like that does exist I highly doubt they'd target a karate forum.

Those aren't Germans.
Zip it Racist McRaciston. In this brave new world you no longer need be born in Germany, live according to German customs, have a German name, look like old timey Germans, have guilt about the Holocaust, or gaf about the Fatherland in order to be considered German. All you need is a piece of paper saying you're a citizen.

The same rules apply to their ancestral homes I'm sure.

Not real muslims.

I know muslims and they don't behave like these animals.

Very similar to the "Asians" that commit all the crimes in England.

Except for Mexico. Illegals cause less crime of course. That's what were always told by this massive troll all the time too.
It's all unwinding like the don't have kids overpopulation, but we need immigration because not enough kids. Trotsky is exposing his house of intellectual cards

Last edited:
Those could be Obama’s kids
Obama was such an idiot to know nothing about TM and say that. Guy threw gas on a fire and didn't even realize it nor care. Should have saved that phrase for a black person who wasn't shady. Would have been beneficial

That style of reporting is purely for normie morons who dont pay much attention.
Like when classic sunni arabs get labelled " surrey teenager" or "Minneapolis man" in a headline .

When I said gang rapes is the target demographic in most instances, that was not entirely true. We had a case of this last year in the Ruhr area, a gang of five Sinti. And now we have a new case of 12 to 14 year olds brutally assaulting and raping an 18 year old (and filming it), all of them Bulgarian nationals (Sinti/Roma identity possible but not yet confirmed to my knowledge). Below 14 there is no criminal liability in Germany, the 12 year olds were sent home.

Back