News Francis confirmed fighting MMA- continues his success tour since leaving UFC

Levi_

Silver Belt
Reaction score

I'm still confused- I thought Dana had been validated because Francis was never going to fight MMA. I heard that from very emotional people. Someone will have to explain this too me- looks like Dana lost the chess game yet again. Foiled by Francis' intellect and fighting abilities. ;)

From Ngannou

"It is my intention to return to the sport. When exactly, I think depends on March 8."

Translation: I am not coming back to MMA if I beat Joshua. If I get smoked expect to see me in PFL

I'm still confused- I thought Dana had been validated because Francis was never going to fight MMA. I heard that from very emotional people. Someone will have to explain this too me- looks like Dana lost the chess game yet again. Foiled by Francis' intellect and fighting abilities. ;)

Hasn't happened yet. I'd wait for the fight to be booked before I made this thread.

Hopefully not the same Bader that shit his pants against Rumble Johnson.

Can't blame them for trying, but a 41 year old against a guy who was just on a 3 fight losing streak in the minor leagues less than a year ago, for the chance to face another PPV dud who hasn't fought MMA in over 2 years and will likely be 0-2 in boxing, is slightly less than compelling.

we talking mma here roody poo

Gane is a can when he fights Francis but when he fights Jon he’s the best in the world. Whoever Jon fights is the best in the world as a matter of fact. Old man Stipe is the best in the world even

Gane is a can when he fights Francis but when he fights Jon he’s the best in the world. Whoever Jon fights is the best in the world as a matter of fact. Old man Stipe is the best in the world even
not in my book no you must have me confused with another sherbro

Back