Francis Ngannou earned more in 2 boxing fights than his entire UFC career

Francis himself said he was offered $8m watch his interview with Helwani.

Highest purse might be $3m but once you count PPV there's been plenty of bigger paydays.

DC made $4m to save a card fighting Black Beast short notice.

He didn't say he was offered a guaranteed $8M to show.

And what do you get out of this? He had two pointless boxing matches and probably won't fight in mma again. Him making money means more to you than seeing good fights? I don't understand the mindset.

Sorry to inform you, but he wasn't born to serve you. He did what was best for him. You sound like an entitled brat.

Fury set him up, made him think he’s better than he is

Fury set him up, made him think he’s better than he is
Regardless if he didn't try or didn't train this is a stupid argument.Yes let's be a top 2 heavyweight boxer and get knocked down by a mma guy and get a close split decision win? I'm sure Fury tried for those results lol 😆

Regardless if he didn't try or didn't train this is a stupid argument.Yes let's be a top 2 heavyweight boxer and get knocked down by a mma guy and get a close split decision win? I'm sure Fury tried for those results lol 😆

That’s the point, fury thought he could just stroll up off the couch and beat Ngannou, he thought it would be easy so didn’t train or take it seriously, thus he got a shock.

Ngannou though thought he just fought prime fury, which elevated his ego and make him think he’s better than he is when in reality he’s just a novic

That’s the point, fury thought he could just stroll up off the couch and beat Ngannou, he thought it would be easy so didn’t train or take it seriously, thus he got a shock.

Ngannou though thought he just fought prime fury, which elevated his ego and make him think he’s better than he is when in reality he’s just a novic
Okay I understand the second part Francis thought he was a top boxer after that fight. But Fury should have also finished Francis without training or taking it seriously

Okay I understand the second part Francis thought he was a top boxer after that fight. But Fury should have also finished Francis without training or taking it seriously
Furys never really had power though, he’s more of a boxer mover, and he was too much of a fat slob in that fight to move anywhere

Furys never really had power though, he’s more of a boxer mover, and he was too much of a fat slob in that fight to move anywhere
Yes understood. But he couldn't finish and went to split decision. Bad look for a champion or top heavyweight vs some mma guy in his first boxing match

Yes understood. But he couldn't finish and went to split decision. Bad look for a champion or top heavyweight vs some mma guy in his first boxing match

It is but there is a picture on the net showing the difference in furys body between the Ngannou fight and today, and it looks like two different people. Fury will probably rematch him anyway and wipe the floor with him

It is but there is a picture on the net showing the difference in furys body between the Ngannou fight and today, and it looks like two different people. Fury will probably rematch him anyway and wipe the floor with him
Franics will always look like huge perfect muscular monster because he is. 272 shredded against Joshua.

I heard he's fighting Jake Paul with 93 ounce gloves.

Back