News Francis Ngannou his 18-month-old son has passed away

Good to know your little one is ok. Is long term treatment required ?
for a while, but most kids simply grow out of it by like 10 give or take. I would have to travel with a nebulizer and inhaler, I still do the inhaler just in case. Less frequently, it can stay with them a lifetime. Happened to a buddy of mine, he went to one of those desert parties, and due to the high allergens, he developed breathing issues on the spot. Got lost from his group of friends, forgot the inhaler, and an hour later, was passed out and died in the dirt. Dude was 30 ish years old and couldnt breath and died.

to add, the weight of your kid dying is immeasurable, and it is haunting.

bless francis in this dark time

for a while, but most kids simply grow out of it by like 10 give or take. I would have to travel with a nebulizer and inhaler, I still do the inhaler just in case. Less frequently, it can stay with them a lifetime. Happened to a buddy of mine, he went to one of those desert parties, and due to the high allergens, he developed breathing issues on the spot. Got lost from his group of friends, forgot the inhaler, and an hour later, was passed out and died in the dirt. Dude was 30 ish years old and couldnt breath and died.

to add, the weight of your kid dying is immeasurable, and it is haunting.

bless francis in this dark time
Sorry for your loss .

LOL
Does Passover ring a bell? God murdering all the non- Jewish kids as they were born.

Noah's Ark? God murdering all the babies and fetuses in the world.
You missed the point of my post entirely and those are made up stories

Damn.......I cannot think of something worse for a parent to have to bury their own child. Parents should not outlive their kids. Puts things kind of in perspective doesn't it........ RIP little guy.

if I had to guess...... breathing issues like acute asthma, it comes and goes real fast, nearly lost my child many years back. Not something you may notice as your child may be crying a bunch and then work up the asthma to go to sleep quietly. Because you think they're just resting, you let it be, but they may be sleeping because a depletion of oxygen (makes them tired real fast), and it happens within hours.....

it was my third child no less, and I didnt immediately spot it, but did and went to the emergency room and let the facility know breathing issues, they'll get the child in immediately, had a team on them right away, oxygen mask, IV, the works, all on a tiny little baby.
Really happy you noticed when you did and got them into the hospital in time brother. Scary shit.

It's crazy the number of famous people that had to make huge sacrifices just before becoming multi millionaires
don't start that. if they made a sacrifice it was being too wrapped up in their career or endeavor, most of the time a loss of a child serves as a wakeup call or worse, just something that makes them want to die (Sam Cooke). Rickson Gracie lost a grown ass man who was his son and it changed his whole life and outlook, he went off the radar for a long time, no doubt feeling some guilt over being a hotshot fighter when his family was in trouble.

Back