Media Francis Ngannou now has his own Harvard Business School case study

Personally, I think that even if he didn't make more money, it was still the right move for him. Leaving a downright hostile working environment and people trying to blackmail and coerce you should be the baseline standard.
I don't understand why some people only judge his choices with the monetary parameter. Would you stay in a job with despicable conditions, hostile employers and constant fuckery or move to a better environment or other endeavours altogether, even if it meant making slightly less money?

Personally, I think that even if he didn't make more money, it was still the right move for him. Leaving a downright hostile working environment and people trying to blackmail and coerce you should be the baseline standard.
I don't understand why some people only judge his choices with the monetary parameter. Would you stay in a job with despicable conditions, hostile employers and constant fuckery or move to a better environment or other endeavours altogether, even if it meant making slightly less money?

This is a good point. It’s unique job, but it isn’t unionized like MLB or NFL. So, you get squeezed and guilted in the name of ‘negotiating.’ The UFC really needs a union.

This is a good point. It’s unique job, but it isn’t unionized like MLB or NFL. So, you get squeezed and guilted in the name of ‘negotiating.’ The UFC really needs a union.
I think mostly about the mental and psychological aspect. Being happy and comfortable with your job and coworkers is worth a concession in your payout especially long term, in my opinion. What you said is also true but I don't want to get into it too much, these matters get me going :)

Incredible response for someone with your limited mental capacity. Like I mentioned, the PFL has nothing to do with this. Their contract allows Ngannou to box without their involvement. That’s not what Francis was asking of the UFC. Maybe this too complicated for you, given your condition. You can ask your handler to draw you a picture with crayon.

You’re right about one thing, the UFC did have a title fight 9 months ago. When’s the next one? Who’s the champ? That one pec has-been that’s had one fight in 4 years and will only fight 42 year old Stipe and then retire? Solid investment by the Dana.LOL
How many PFL fights did Francis have last year? When's his next one? Solid investment by the PFL. Lol

It's entertaining watching your emotional meltdown, and having readjust your stupid shit after they keep failing.

Ok, so now we're down to "but but PFL didn't want any money or fights, and everyone would have just given the UFC free money with no effort, no promotion and no expense". Ok, that's retarded, but again let's go with your 6 year old fantasy. Since you're so familiar with the contract but won't post a copy, how much do you think the UFC would have made?

How much did Fracis' last UFC fight bring in? How much did his boxing bout bring in? How much did Jones' last fight bring in? Lol at running on pure emotion when you have no idea what you're talking about and can't do basic math.

Francis had Billionaire Dana White and KKK mma fans against him but yet, he managed to stand his own and fill the bag.

Congrats to Francis who has fought for his rights and has refused to be Dana's bitch. Lol at sherdoggers who were saying that he should go back to Africa if he wasn't glad with his wag.

Francis had Billionaire Dana White and KKK mma fans against him but yet, he managed to stand his own and fill the bag.

Congrats to Francis who has fought for his rights and has refused to be Dana's bitch. Lol at sherdoggers who were saying that he should go back to Africa if he wasn't glad with his wag.
giphy.gif

Back