Media Francis Ngannou - "see you soon boy"

q4UEH1V.gif

Big Frankie channeling his inner Romero

Francis will get a humble pie soon. <mma3>

Dana did that on purpose, all part of the plan. <{danayeah}>

No one knows who is winning that fight. No one.

Former training partners.

I still believe that Gane will have to beat Francis on accumulation and hoping he fades through work. Francis is the one guy who I think will be willing to eat punches to land - like he did against Rozenstruk - and could get Gane out of there because Cyril doesn't have one hitter quitter power.

Still, amazing win by Gane.

I think Gane will win, hope he asks for higher pay just to piss off Dana.

Gane took this fight one month after his previous and took little damage. Would be cool if they made it in 2021. November or December.
He literally took 0 damage, Lewis connected 3 times (official stats), and it was to the body or to the legs...

No one knows who is winning that fight. No one.

Former training partners.

I still believe that Gane will have to beat Francis on accumulation and hoping he fades through work. Francis is the one guy who I think will be willing to eat punches to land - like he did against Rozenstruk - and could get Gane out of there because Cyril doesn't have one hitter quitter power.

Still, amazing win by Gane.

Yeah, exactly how I see it. It's Ngannou's willingness to blitz gives him a better chance against a guy like Gane than Lewis' strategy of sitting back and waiting for an opening. I think Gane might be too light on his feet to be easily cornered. Lewis certainly had trouble, And he might be able to make Francis pay for rushing in.

But yeah, no one knows until it happens. I think Cyril is too hard to beat on the feet. Too fast and skilled for other HWs. Someone like Blaydes may be a worse match up for him.

Back