Media Francis to Jon Jones (video) ‘You are f**king fat” ***UPDATED** - new vid - Francis' mother (nice)

Sweater of AV - your posts with BOTH Francis and Dana saying they want the fight with Jones in the Heavyweight Division proves Jones NEVER STEPPED UP !

Indeed, it's obvious to anyone with a brain. Unfortunately, @JKS is not one of those people.

<36>

Who the fuck cares
a bunch of ducks in a pond if you ask me
they were under one roof and didn’t face off
and then Francis ducks out without even a PFL face off

What kind of business man is he?
just stick to boxing then mate

bones is fat and out of shape anyways
worst version of bones

It's funny, cuz that was about the same shit that people said prior to Jones - Gane.

Hindsight is o so great.

Who said that? Admitted I wasnt living in jones gena threads before the right but Im pretty sure everyone knows Jon Jones is a HIGH LEVEL striker and dispute the questions about him at HW nobody was worried about him standing with Gane.

Good lord, you are an absolute mess.

The fact that you're floundering around trying to come up with nonsensical arguments and interviews from the end of Francis' contract when he already said he's leaving is beautiful.

You're proving my point dumbass.

For two years Francis was waiting to fight Picto and Picto ducked.

Francis in 2020 when Picto said he was moving up:

And here's Francis in early 2021 saying he wants Jones:

"Jon Jones makes more sense for me...If Jon Jones doesn't come to HW then the division has to move..."

Dana wanted Francis-Jones.
Francis wanted Francis-Jones.
Do you know who didn't want it? Take a wild guess, numbnuts.

Answer the simple questions:

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

Why did Jones finally say he wanted the fight when Francis said he was leaving and recovering from ACL surgery.

<seedat>

Take your time. I know you're borderline retarded so don't rush. Oh and lol at begging me to stop making you look like an idiot. You're as pathetic as Jon Jones' legacy.

In the meantime, you can enjoy this once more.

I am going to try and make sense with you here.

The whole point is that Francis was negotiating a new contract. In his new contract that was being negotiated for close to 2 years there was an offer to fight Jones with a sum of money. Jon had a deal in place already and in order to make the fight happen, Francis needed to sign his new deal and the fight would be on. You had interviews from his coaches mentioning how they want the Jones fight in March of 2023 back in Oct 2022 when Francis was still under contract. This was all during the negotiation process. At no point did Francis say he was leaving until Jan of 2023 when he was released and his contract expired. Francis was under contract till December of 2022 and was negotiating a new deal for quite some time before that.

They were trying to put the fight together for most of 2022 while Francis was still under the UFC and making a new deal. So no, I am not coming with stuff after Francis said he was leaving. I am coming with facts that the fight was offered to him for months before he said he left. He just dind't take the deal.

About the 2 years?? First of all, in 2020 the fight had no chance of happening because Francis was not the champion. So stop coming up with this 2 year BS. Stipe was champion and Jon then moved up to HW was looking to fight only for the title. When Francis won the belt in 2021 Jon pursued the fight and was in his contract negotiation with the UFC for all of 2021/2022. Jon waiting as he wanted the right deal, as he should considering how big the fight could have been and it's the end of his career.

You know the difference between you and I ?? I can actually look at this scenario without any bias and point the finger at both guys at different times for not making the fight happen. And I don't bring up ducking or BS like that. Fact of the matter is that Jon had his chance when Francis won the belt to make that fight and because he was in a contract dispute it didn't happen, that's for most of 2021. Francis had his chance to make the fight when he was in his own contract dispute for most of 2022 and he didn't sign to make the fight. Both guys are equall responsible. The only point I made is that when Francis was looking to make a new deal with the UFC, that was the only time there was an official offer to fight Jones. No one ducked anyone, they just didn't get the right deal.

Anyhow, I was hoping that the fight would have happened like anyone and I always said Francis would KO Jones. And in the end, I am very happy for how everythign worked out for Francis.

Last edited:
I am going to try and make sense with you here.

The whole point is that Francis was negotiating a new contract. In his new contract that was being negotiated for close to 2 years there was an offer to fight Jones with a sum of money. Jon had a deal in place already and in order to make the fight happen, Francis needed to sign his new deal and the fight would be on. You had interviews from his coaches mentioning how they want the Jones fight in March of 2023 back in Oct 2022 when Francis was still under contract. This was all during the negotiation process. At no point did Francis say he was leaving until Jan of 2023 when he was released and his contract expired. Francis was under contract till December of 2022 and was negotiating a new deal for quite some time before that.

They were trying to put the fight together for most of 2022 while Francis was still under the UFC and making a new deal. So no, I am not coming with stuff after Francis said he was leaving. I am coming with facts that the fight was offered to him for months before he said he left. He just dind't take the deal.

About the 2 years?? First of all, in 2020 the fight had no chance of happening because Francis was not the champion. So stop coming up with this 2 year BS. Stipe was champion and Jon then moved up to HW was looking to fight only for the title. When Francis won the belt in 2021 Jon pursued the fight and was in his contract negotiation with the UFC for all of 2021/2022. Jon waiting as he wanted the right deal, as he should considering how big the fight could have been and it's the end of his career.

You know the difference between you and I ?? I can actually look at this scenario without any bias and point the finger at both guys at different times for not making the fight happen. And I don't bring up ducking or BS like that. Fact of the matter is that Jon had his chance when Francis won the belt to make that fight and because he was in a contract dispute it didn't happen, that's for most of 2021. Francis had his chance to make the fight when he was in his own contract dispute for most of 2022 and he didn't sign to make the fight. Both guys are equall responsible. The only point I made is that when Francis was looking to make a new deal with the UFC, that was the only time there was an official offer to fight Jones. No one ducked anyone, they just didn't get the right deal.

Anyhow, I was hoping that the fight would have happened like anyone and I always said Francis would KO Jones. And in the end, I am very happy for how everythign worked out for Francis.

Bud, you're looking more and more ridiculous with every post. Relax. Porky isn't going to make out with you for defending him.

First of all, this is gold:

Yeah, Jones wasn't talking about Francis at all and that wasn't the fight everyone wanted.

Remind me, who was "Deontay Wilder money" in regard to? Guy ducked Francis so hard and then signed for 8 million once Francis said he was leaving. Lmao.

<36>

You know the difference between you and I ??

Yes, I do. You're an idiot that makes up scenarios and I can actually post facts of what happened.

Anyways, I'll continue to post actual facts and embarrass you. You're free to continue being incompetent for as long as you like and come up with as many nonsensical scenarios that never happened. I'll be here to enjoy all of it.

2020:

Francis: I want to fight Jones
Dana: I want to make Francis-Jones
Jones: Lol Deontay Wilder money... *crickets* ... but Deontay Wilder?

2021:

Francis: I want to fight Jones
Dana: I want to make Francis-Jones
Jones: *crickets*

2022:

Francis: I need major surgery and I will let my current contract expire and leave afterwards unless I get to box and have freedom in my next contract.

Dana: Fuck you, Francis. Leave if you want, I don't care.
Jon: Hi Dana! Unzip your pants, I'm ready for your offer!

<36>

What a complete fucking embarrassment. Do you actually not feel shame for trying to defend this spineless can?

Why did Jon Jones refuse to fight Francis for 2 years when every other person involved wanted it?

Why did Jones wait until Francis said he was leaving and needed major surgery?

<seedat>

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Why do all your posts sound like you're crying? Why do you cry so much about what Ngannou does with his life?
In his defense, you're the one that posted a dumb statement. He just pointed out that it was dumb.
Not that complicated.

No doubt! In the end, and I say this over and over. Jon signed and Francis didn't.

And I don't mean Francis ducked or anything, he just didn't get the deal he wanted and moved on. But the fight was at it's height and on the table 100%
You and your common sense and rational thoughts are going to make these little TikTok, Francis cucks have a meltdown.

Reactions: JKS
Back