Media Francis to Jon Jones (video) ‘You are f**king fat” ***UPDATED** - new vid - Francis' mother (nice)

WT Absolute F%^k..... Jones is known to gas, thats right he gassed in the ummm NEVER...

LOL. Well that was at LHW. He is bigger now and is more likely to gas,

* Gane won the first two rounds against Ngannou. The majority of media scored it 48-47 Francis. Has to be said though that Francis had a knee injury going into the fight.
* Jon dispatched of Gane quickly. That's great. But wish we had seen more minutes of HW Jon.
* And I won't forget that Jon's last fights before that was him struggling with Reyes and Santos - Jon arguably should've lost.
* That being said: Jon has still never been been KO'd or even rocked, and Francis couldn't KO Gane either - so I don't see how people are saying "Francis KO's Jon in 1 minute" so confidently - just because he was great against Fury

Francis was also struggling with Gane's standup and started taking it to the ground for the last 3 rounds.
So Jon taking it to the ground and winning faster and better can't be a huge negative.

Except that I guess it would've been nice to see more minutes of Jon at HW.
Still lots of unanswered questions.
(except "will he have any success with wrestling at HW?" which was something many were asking before)
Stop it. You can't just be out here contextualizing fights, dawg.

UFC offer was pretty much right in line with what he paid vs Fury. What are you talking about peanuts?

And thats BS buddy, contract was out for both guys. Jon signed and Francis didn’t. The only time there was an official fight offer Jon put pen to paper and Francis left
While you are right, there is a thing, he wasnt going to get paid at the same level had he lost to Jones, he WILL get paid around the same vs Joshua, and if he loses that one will get paid another time against Wilder, in the UFC, the pay is gone once he loses imho, i think his coach mentioned this.

Weird how mods are leaving this here but moved the Francis left the arena instead of facing off with Ferreira thread.

Jones is promoting a company other than UFC😂
Not only that, buts it’s the most dominate UFC champion that’s on another promotion’s broadcast being interviewed.
Next thing Jonesy baba will have the UFC belt and throw it in the trash live on tv. 😂
1708890863991.gif

Mike-Tyson-to-Train-Francis-Ngannou-for-Heavyweight-Boxing-Match-with-Tyson-Fury.jpeg

There's no way Jones fights him or Aspinall. He's like the UFC version of Mayweather. He's just good at avoiding risk.
Nah everyone he fought back then posed risk, he cleaned out LHW. Nowadays though? Yeah, he's never gonna get in there with Aspinall.

That was too funny. I've seen it a few times already and it makes me laugh every time.

UFC offer was pretty much right in line with what he paid vs Fury. What are you talking about peanuts?

And thats BS buddy, contract was out for both guys. Jon signed and Francis didn’t. The only time there was an official fight offer Jon put pen to paper and Francis left

Hilariously false.

Picto had all the time in the world to get it done but he ducked Big Frank about as hard as it gets.

“I can defeat anyone, I just choose not to fight them”

Pico made noise and talked real big during the safety of a PFL event.​

For years in the UFC he's been silent on those 3, and all the other Heavy Weights.

Weird how mods are leaving this here but moved the Francis left the arena instead of facing off with Ferreira thread.

<{fry}>

This thread is about Jon Jones (UFC HW Champion), being interviewed and (briefly) being called fat by Francis (PFL guy / Boxer)

Posted in UFC sub forum.

The other thread you mentioned is about two PFL fighters.

Can you work it out?

Or do you think there is some perverse conspiracy going on? Do you think I am bribing them with 40% Venom coupons?

<EdgyBrah>

While you are right, there is a thing, he wasnt going to get paid at the same level had he lost to Jones, he WILL get paid around the same vs Joshua, and if he loses that one will get paid another time against Wilder, in the UFC, the pay is gone once he loses imho, i think his coach mentioned this.
so he'd get paid less for losing in UFC but 0-1 or 0-2 his going make more? how about wilder.. should he go with the Bob Sapp style 0-3 for 20 mil? personally dont care.. he was never in this for MMA he was there just make a name so he jump line to box so shrug hope to see less of him in MMA forums.unless he fights MMA!

Back