Francis Vs Pierera at HW. Who wins and how?

Leon Edwards

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Francis has power but Alex has technique and power. I could see Alex avoiding the big bombs and after 2/3 kicks Francis could be done.

It would be a good fight clearly Alex can make HW.

Francis probably beats him. It depends how the fight goes. If it starts slow and Alex is able to land a few calf kicks then the game changes. The first two rounds are the most dangerous for Alex.

Francis before the KO but my guess is he will be KO'ed again know that it has happened. Just becomes more common once it happens. Boxing let's them get killed.

Me watching francis have his way with a helpless pierera for 5 rounds
1710254991129.png

Last edited:
alex has better standup and cardio. and he walks around at 230... so it wouldn't be a stretch for him to fill out to 250 ish.

but i don't think his chin or TDD would hold up.

he'd have to chop up ngannou's legs early and then dance around for 5 rounds to a decision

Francis switches southpaw and Perreira blasts him with a straight right to send him to the nether realm.

francis would put him down and hold him. alex is where he should be, a big lhw with size advantage to hide grappling deficiencies.

The recent loss to Joshua are turning some people straight up stupid. Francis obliterates him in the first round however he wants.

Back