Media Franics is handling his loss badly.

Francis is such a piece of shit he's even lying about this. Someone tell this salty bitch the internet exists.

Francis arrived at 3:18pm

AJ arrived an hour later at 4:30pm.

There was an hour difference. Not 2.5 hours like Francis is claiming.

Get him killer!

He took a high risk high reward path and this time hes on the bad side of it. $30 million for 2 fights in less than 6 months but the trade off is his chin is cracked, his psyche is broken, he probably sped up his decline even in MMA, and the first thing anyone will remember about him in future is how he got brutally KTFO like he was a bum.

TLDR: He is claiming that he got tricked and Joshua's camp used tactics to get him off his game, make him tired etc. Idk why he is handling this one so badly. He lost to Stipe and Lewis before but handled those well but maybe it's the way he was beaten, knocked out cold, that is making him a lot more emotional.
sounds about mcregor/strickland/nick diaz. i used think of him as a gsp kinda character...

You have a point, even in MMA he wasn't exactly a precision/ surgical striker with superb technique.

Elite athlete, definitely. Elite power, no question. Technique though, that's where it starts falling apart against real boxers.
He’s strong and powerful but isn’t that fast. Joshua is a much better athlete

He is 0-2 in boxing and we're supposed to call him a tremendous striker? <lol>

This is a guy who wasn't willing to stand in front of Cyril Gane or Derrick Lewis.
he fought the best of the hw generation. did you guys forget how conor got pieced up by a grandpa mayweather with scuffed fists? i don't see people saying he's not an elite striker after that debacle.

Gane is an elite muay thai fighter and Lewis has the force of a truck, I don't blame him for not going face in and playing it safe. Do I think people overrate his striking? Yes, a bit. But he's definetely one of the best that HW division has to offer though thats not saying much anymore.

He’s strong and powerful but isn’t that fast. Joshua is a much better athlete
*better boxer....

Francis started combat sports much later than AJ and arguably achieved more than AJ ever did. There was never a time where AJ was known as the best of best for sure in his sport.

*better boxer....

Francis started combat sports much later than AJ and arguably achieved more than AJ ever did. There was never a time where AJ was known as the best of best for sure in his sport.
Francis started boxing when he was 22 while AJ started when he was 18.

Any other talking points you got?

I thought Francis was a legit boxing fan
If he really was he would know about all this being business as usual for big boxing main event
Oldest trick in the big boxing book
Apparently, it's even older than that, and a trick Miyamoto Musashi (allegedly) used to anger an opponent in a 1v1 duel and get the upper hand

he fought the best of the hw generation. did you guys forget how conor got pieced up by a grandpa mayweather with scuffed fists? i don't see people saying he's not an elite striker after that debacle.
Mayweather was just under 2 years removed from his title reign. Which ended by retirement, not a loss.

Joshua is 2.5 years removed from his title reign. Which ended by domination. And he'd already previously lost the title by KO 2 years before that too.

Francis most likely getting nervous he might not get another top 5 HW boxing fight (aka $$$ fight) he is ranked like #200 now and doesn’t really have that “bargaining power” he did before.

Guy should rest after that brutal KO and go back to MMA where he actually IS a top dog.

Or retire and sleep in that $30 mil he made.

He is 0-2 in boxing and we're supposed to call him a tremendous striker? <lol>

This is a guy who wasn't willing to stand in front of Cyril Gane or Derrick Lewis.

He was 1 unscored KO from being the lineal HW champion of the world. Hes the GOAT 0-2 boxer of all time.

He’s right, anyone unbiased knows that fight was a fluke and Joshua got extremely lucky. Francis murders him 9/10 times.

100% this. Also if Francis came in and fought his fight like against Roz instead of trying to be Pernell Whitaker and win a technical boxing match, he bears Joshua 9/10.

Warming up matters but Francis was the B side. He was brought in to lose and he wasn't getting a fair shake for that opportunity to win. I don't even think a proper warmup would have changed the loss to a win.

It's not really much new. He likes to make shit up. Like when he claimed he had to borrow money for training camps, implying it was due to his lack of pay. Despite the fact that he was showing off his designer watch collection on a show that showcased his house around the same time.

It's not really much new. He likes to make shit up. Like when he claimed he had to borrow money for training camps, implying it was due to his lack of pay. Despite the fact that he was showing off his designer watch collection on a show that showcased his house around the same time.
How dare you! He was only driving a new BMW I8. He couldn't afford the roadster version.

When Francis loses, again.

He can always go back to up-selling sanitizer in a pandemic... again.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-pure.gif

The fight happened several months ago, yet you're still coping really hard : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

He came at his best and still got humiliated.

Why ? Because he's pillow fisted : if you can't hurt Ngannou, you're in trouble. End of the story.
Here's Fury before Francis:

vs him 3 months out from Usyk:

If you can't admit Fury obviously didn't train hard for Francis there's not much point talking to you.

Back