Frank Dux

Frank Dux had entered to participate in UFC 1 but the Gracies protested from competing, so the promoters had to pay off Dux to not compete in the tournament

I always giggle at the mixing of units here.
Fastest knockout - 3.2 seconds
Fastest punch with a knockout - 0.12 seconds (what the? wasn't it just 3.2 seconds?)
Fastest kick with a knockout - 72 mph (we dealing with speed now instead of time?)
FFE3y7LXoAQS2F8

Fastest punch with a knockout - 0.12 seconds (what the? wasn't it just 3.2 seconds?)
Fastest kick with a knockout - 72 mph (we dealing with speed now instead of time?)
FFE3y7LXoAQS2F8
Kicking faster than the speed limit should be a fine...

FFE3y7LXoAQS2F8
We all know it's BS, but I'll bite...
Fastest KO = KO from beginning of the fight
Fastest punch = speed of the punch, could occur at any moment in a fight

Example, fastest recorded car speed ≠ fastest race time

We all know it's BS, but I'll bite...
Fastest KO = KO from beginning of the fight
Fastest punch = speed of the punch, could occur at any moment in a fight

Example, fastest recorded car speed ≠ fastest race time
So then why is fastest punch with a knockout snd fastest kick with a knockout using different units of measurement.
They're expressed identically

FFE3y7LXoAQS2F8
Since it was an elimination tournament, 56 fights would mean there are 72057594037927936 competitors in the tournament.

Frank Dux had entered to participate in UFC 1 but the Gracies protested from competing, so the promoters had to pay off Dux to not compete in the tournament
Didn't Zane Frasier legit get into UFC 1 after beating Frank Dux into a coma and bragging to Art Davie about it or something?

Last edited:
Back