Frankie has finally matched Shadface, someone had to.....

Yeah, it was for a different reason with Frankie, but it is equally humiliating...
Why is that humiliating? Do you really think Frankie Edgar is being kept up at night by the memes sherdog makes? If you play with fire you're going to get burnt. It was a beautiful kick, sucks to be on the end of it but I don't think too many people see it as much for than that. It is what it is mang.

I might be biased as an older fan but nothing will ever top Shad face.

Poor Frankie. First he falls to that knee from Cory in one of the most epic highlights ever, now this screenshot. Rough turn for a career to take.

Why is that humiliating? Do you really think Frankie Edgar is being kept up at night by the memes sherdog makes? If you play with fire you're going to get burnt. It was a beautiful kick, sucks to be on the end of it but I don't think too many people see it as much for than that. It is what it is mang.
It's far more than just a Sherdog meme, it's all over the internet. Yes, that would be humiliating to have a horrible pic floating around of you like that. Why do you think Shad refused to sign that Shadface pic, and threw it on the ground when a fan tried to get him to sign it? Not flattering.

there is literally a giant frankie shoop thread already with nods to the shadface! the master shoopers at the 'dog were on it quick. pfffffffffffffffffft to coming in here thinking you'd be starting something!
Shoop - Frankie eating a foot shoop face | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
Get your shit together, TS.

Massive thread already in progress.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/frankie-eating-a-foot-shoop-face.4212925/
WTF are fools talking about? That thread is just a shoop thread, that isn't about Shadface. Go away and get a life. Don't be a mod wannabe.

WTF are fools talking about? That thread is just a shoop thread, that isn't about Shadface. Go away and get a life. Don't be a mod wannabe.
There are tons of shadface posts and reverence to it in that thread because the devastation is uncanny in similarity. It's kinda weird that shoop thread is well... mostly pictures but you're still having a hard time comprehending it. Also the edit line of your OP is asking people to shoop Frankie. You're an idiot.
<3>

I think it's right up there with Shadface. Frankie doesn't even look human.

Poor Frankie. And no that one is different. Frankie’s is a punch face, showing impact but not unconsciousness. Rashad’s is just unconscious.
I'm no punch expert, but i think they call it something different when you punch with your feet.

It's one of the better modern shoop faces. People can't be mad about it, everyone respects him this is not to try to make fun of him, its just a hilarious image that doesnt' look like it's real to begin with so its great shoop material. Can't be mad about it, it could happen to anyone, in fact there probably are a lot more faces like this on-impact if you slowed down every knockout that happens.

Nothing beats Shadface

Its iconic and legendary

Frankies does not even come close

Many of us were around during PB and the epic Penn vs GSP battles on Sherdog back in the day.

“Most” sherdoggers weren’t here in 2008-2010. A decent amount were, but most weren’t.

qi6vizS.jpg
s0PFRlv.jpg

Has Shadface finally met his match?

Or had he already?
xBgVSj4.jpg
IdlMLd1.gif

"I am NOT an animal, I am......"

EDIT: Feel free to shoop Frankface!
Long time coming

This is why I only train and would never fight unless I had to. These guys are super high level but they still get turned into Fugs. I need my brain.

Back