• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FRANKIE NYC POSTER OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD - Winner: KazDibiase

Who is your choice for 2020 FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@bigwaverider - the shoop Goat and all around awesome person. This guy gives a ton of his own personal time to brighten the lives of sherdoggers.

D1Hu.gif

And

@KazDibiase - The best source on the internet for viewing key points in every mma. Typically within a few hours of the fight. I can’t even count how many fights I have missed that he’s ended up saving the day for me.
4ded27ef184599f72e876e6048647e3e43d12fffr1-320-240_hq.gif

Nice work on being the hostess with the mostess by the way dude
Thanks man, it’s been a blast to put this together and host these threads. Honestly, working with @Zebra Cheeks on this gave me the tiniest glimpse of some of the work the mods do for us on this site, and it’s A LOT. So props to them as well!

Attachments

• arq party.jpg
    arq party.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
I shooped you yesterday at @Arqueto's New Years Eve party. And you didnt even know it. Arq got a kick out of it. we picked the girl with clothes on as the hottest. Who you got?

arq-party-jpg.823473
That's awesome, I wouldn't have even seen anything outside of the asses if you didn't mention.
Left to right: Young and fun-probably wild in bed
would ask to be put in triangle with them legs and wake up naked and alone
some manlet
you'd have to show bank account with 7 figures before she spoke to you
yes please, three or 4 times
very well would pull a knife and demand being told she's the best you ever had

That's awesome, I wouldn't have even seen anything outside of the asses if you didn't mention.
Left to right: Young and fun-probably wild in bed
would ask to be put in triangle with them legs and wake up naked and alone
some manlet
you'd have to show bank account with 7 figures before she spoke to you
yes please, three or 4 times
very well would pull a knife and demand being told she's the best you ever had
Your line about the chick being crazy reminded me of this video where a professor explains the hot to crazy scale

There are many deserving names on the list, but we can only pick 2.

I chose @Jackonfire for all his work on the weigh in, and pbp threads. That information is very important to me for a few reasons. And also very entertaining.

I also chose @Ares Black for his staunch support of WMMA. I think the ladies are every bit as important to the future growth, and acceptance in the mainstream of the sport as the men.

Best of luck to everybody on the list.

Edit. I wish I could have chosen you all.
Thanks Sherbro, that's good to hear.

Happy New Year!!

You are the man I’m talking about! I will give you Fedor. I love Fedor(even though he crushed cans and ducked Ubereem), but Khabib?!? I am a Conor fan. Conor has a great chance in the rematch and you know this.
I think its telling that he only reappears at 155 when Khabib departs. I can save you. Take my hand.

Back