Free AI Music Creator Udio AI - It's Crazy

Regalius

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Listened to a few ridiculous fart humor ai songs lately that were actually amazing minus the lyrics, so I looked for some ai music generators and found that this new one UDIO was getting crazy hype. After playing around with it for a little bit I realized that it was the real deal. Not perfect but damn impressive. It's similar to chatgpt in that all you need is a gmail to login and start using it. If your bored and want to play around with it, check it out, it's crazy, it's going to change music forever.

Here's a few of the songs I 'made' using it.

As a 15 year music producer who spent countless hours learning music theory, FUCK THIS THING.

I wonder how it determines how to mix the music? Im guessing some sort of presets depending on the genre.

As a person who works in IT, Ive never wanted more to move to a rural area and never turn on another computer.

Damn that's impressive. That metalcore track sounds straight out of the scene.

As a 15 year music producer who spent countless hours learning music theory, FUCK THIS THING.

I wonder how it determines how to mix the music? Im guessing some sort of presets depending on the genre.

As a person who works in IT, Ive never wanted more to move to a rural area and never turn on another computer.
As an 18 year graphic designer/illustrator whose entire livelihood is getting assfucked by AI:

full

how other artists do it...... copying

As an 18 year graphic designer/illustrator whose entire livelihood is getting assfucked by AI:

full
how other artists do it...... copying

art has been limited for sometime as much of it has been replaced by modern photography. This is one reason why abstract art has become the popular norm. The thing is no one gives a shit how well you can draw a monument these days. Anyway, many in the industry has been passing their add libbed photo shop template art as hand drawn when so many havent put their pencil to paper in decades.

art has been limited for sometime as much of it has been replaced by modern photography. This is one reason why abstract art has become the popular norm. The thing is no one gives a shit how well you can draw a monument these days. Anyway, many in the industry has been passing their add libbed photo shop template art as hand drawn when so many havent put their pencil to paper in decades.
Depends on the industry/company. I was specifically hired to do illustrations in a team of graphic designers who can't draw.

Last edited:
I do not like the idea of ai making music. I hate seeing people do shit with dead musicians singing shit they never sang too. Ai music seems down right blasphemous to me.

I feel like music is going to take a huge hit when AI takes over. You won't know what is actual art that came from a human's mind and what was just generated up from a computer. Part of what makes music so good is the respect you have for the people who create and perform it and the level of talent it takes.

IMO most men will reject AI music and most women will love it because "it has a good beat". Women seem to love the shittiest music possible as long as it's catchy to them.

there are definetely some songs I listen to before that have been sus before and this is raising some red flags. no one even knows a lot of the music I listen to. In any case songs have been entirely synathised for a while. people will use this.

there are definetely some songs I listen to before that have been sus before and this is raising some red flags. no one even knows a lot of the music I listen to. In any case songs have been entirely synathised for a while. people will use this.

Do you listen to techno or something?

I wonder where it generates its sound library from...like is there a loop repository it takes everything from and splices loops together based on keys for the mood its trying to project? That would be less impressive. If someone can post a picture of the creation process it would be fun to look at.

Listened to a few ridiculous fart humor ai songs lately that were actually amazing minus the lyrics, so I looked for some ai music generators and found that this new one UDIO was getting crazy hype. After playing around with it for a little bit I realized that it was the real deal. Not perfect but damn impressive. It's similar to chatgpt in that all you need is a gmail to login and start using it. If your bored and want to play around with it, check it out, it's crazy, it's going to change music forever.

Here's a few of the songs I 'made' using it.

I'm already too deep into image generation and now this, thanks a lot lol. I need prompting tips though 🙏🙏 especially for increase the tempo when the song progresses.

Do you listen to techno or something?
I found this one ages ago during the pandemic and my immediate thought was that it sounded like it was written by an AI prompt. Motivational workout songs aren't known for their depth the entire song has no context.

Back