PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 52 Kulabdam vs Lobo 2/16 (7:30 a.m. ET/4:30 a.m. PT)

i have to rewatch starting the MMA fight, could anyone pls tell me once Shadow fights?
I want to see that one live.

Edit
Nvm I just saw it started

Shadows Debut is actually pretty big he is quite good, pretty unlucky he got hit off balance there.
I think those kicks gonna wear on the Armenian soon but he has strong hands, great fight.

Shadow was not used to the small gloves at all, Usubyan has the knockdowns but otherwise its mostly Shadow.
From the body language Shadow might be able to get the stoppage in round three but otherwise Usubyan might win.

Shadow wins this if its 5 rounds but thats the nature of the beast a lot of the thai guys are not used to the fast pace 3 rounders and the boxing.

17 yrs old, has 120 fights lol
Yeah, not uncommon either. Just incredible how many fights these guys have as ammies. These morning (am et) cards are kinda like road to one for a bunch of them.

Shadow was not used to the small gloves at all, Usubyan has the knockdowns but otherwise its mostly Shadow.
From the body language Shadow might be able to get the stoppage in round three but otherwise Usubyan might win.
That's what I thought, too. I don't think he gets dropped with boxing gloves, especially the first one. I don't think it could have fit through the guard.

Yeah, not uncommon either. Just incredible how many fights these guys have as ammies. These morning (am et) cards are kinda like road to one for a bunch of them.
I don't think these are amateur fights, kids usually get paid for their fights too as a way to support family income. Its the reason Thais usually do not spar hard, they instead just fight more often to make more money.

That's what I thought, too. I don't think he gets dropped with boxing gloves, especially the first one. I don't think it could have fit through the guard.
Shadow was the better fighter imo but like a lot of Thais he doesnt move off center line with his head usually. That can work with a guard with big gloves but the small ones just give more openings.

Boxing coaches should go to Thailand there is not that many around in Thailand Iirc these small glove fights favor Boxing a lot more than traditional MT.

Back