PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 55 'Avatar vs. Nabati', 3/15 (8:30 a.m. ET/5:30 a.m. PT)

OuIBJF.gif

Good morning everyone, I'm in!

Pereira's legs look like tree trunks. Khaliev has been absorbing them so far and despite struggling a bit in the 1st came back to win the round.

agree with commentators - I'd love to see PEreira land more body kicks and then fake the body kick and hit the head with the straight left. Boom.

Someone needs to step on the gas soon.

Really? I think Pereira is pushing a really good pace. Those kicks are thunderous, and the Russian is just sort of scrambling to come up with a new gameplan

Reactions: Gio
Nice. That was a systematic breakdown. I'm surprised people on ehre and on the youtube comment stream are saying it was boring, I found that very entertaining. Pereira was steadily breaking him down with thunderous kicks and constant pressure.

Excellent finish for Pereira. I absolutely love ONEFC's ruleset. The knees to the head of a grounded opponent changes a lot of things in the ground game.

Really? I think Pereira is pushing a really good pace. Those kicks are thunderous, and the Russian is just sort of scrambling to come up with a new gameplan
Yes, I had it 1-1 going in to the 3rd with no real serious damage being done. Pereira did exactly what was needed, in the 3rd he up'd the pace and Khaliev couldn't hang anymore.

Yes, I had it 1-1 going in to the 3rd with no real serious damage being done. Pereira did exactly what was needed, in the 3rd he up'd the pace and Khaliev couldn't hang anymore.

Yeah, I joined in a bit late, saw it from the end of the first round and to me it seemed like it was just Perieria gradually but consistently turning up the heat, it was cool to see. Good fight!

Back