Frenchmens are taking over the UFC !

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First Francis then now Gane !

- I just do that topic to let you guys have fun with MEME anti french born from salty muricans after french refused to go with USA in a stupid war lol

- And also for you guys to say that Francis is from africa lol

Cormier have french accend, Poirier too, GSP is goat, and i forgot many

France bless, without even having mma legalizing, now that mma is going to be legalized in france you will have some frenchies killers coming out be ready

Have fun guys !

The French have a tremendous track record at creating amazing athletes. I suspect this only the beginning of a major wave into the UFC

XaPIpc_21WAkjCtb

lol. Cajuns, and French Canadians are so far removed from France that it’s not even funny. And French colonialism in parts of Africa is the same thing. Ancient history relatively speaking.

None of these people are from France. Gane is the only one actually from France.

rzxkTYF.gif

The UFC doesn't agree with you TS :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

African > French // According to Dana^^

GSP is Canadian.

Or are you talking about fighters that speak french?

Kenny Florian speaks french, Belfort too... and many others...

- I just do that topic to let you guys have fun with MEME anti french born from salty muricans after french refused to go with USA in a stupid war lol

France bless, without even having mma legalizing, now that mma is going to be legalized in france you will have some frenchies killers coming out be ready

Have fun guys !

Yeah, let's have some more of the racist, nationalist shit, it's fun, right?

Reported.

Have fun guys !

I'm French and I'm just as confused as everyone else by that thread.

French can’t fight George Bush told us all that

Yeah, let's have some more of the racist, nationalist shit, it's fun, right?

Reported.
Absolutely nothing in his post was racist.
Nothing wrong with "nationalism" of this type. If you don't have some pride in your country and put it first, they should kick your ass out.
That said, this thread is retarded, but not for the stupid, nonsense reasons you posted, Karen

MMA is lucky Le Banner did not discover MMA before the end of his career.

Back