Fresh start

Slothbroth

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Felt stagnant the last few months and decided it's time for something different. I'm not attracting the women I want. I'm not growing enough physically, mentally, and spiritually. I'm not trying hard enough.

So I'm making 3 major changes.

1. Quitting weed, again
I have always had excellent results going off weed. Off weed, I'm sharper mentally and more charismatic, able to attract a higher grade of women. I don't feel awkward like I do when I'm smoking regularly. Overall productivity improves.

It's hard because I truly love to smoke but I have been doing it too long without a break. I've been stoned for most of the last year at my job. I'm doing ok, not great but not horrible.

I suspect that most guys in this subforum don't partake and won't understand the vice but it has been a crutch I have relied on off and on since I was a teenager. I'm now 41, past prime. I still feel strong but I sense the change in my body and I can still do so much more with my life. I'm nowhere close to my potential.

2. Semen retention
Mike Tyson practiced it as do many other athletes. Some think this is imaginary but I don't think so. I last came on March 16th after seeing a woman who was dtf but I didn't really like her that much. I pulled out so I wouldn't get her pregnant and I felt so tired and drained afterwards, including at work the days after. I had sex with another woman a week ago but purposely didn't cum. I didn't feel as drained, but it still took away some of my energy.

I don't really like the women I'm attracting. They're not that fit and I don't think any of them are capable of having healthy strong kids. They might be able to get pregnant but they are not in peak health or fertility and I don't think they would make good moms. I'm just fulfilling a lustful desire with them.

No more wasting my seed. I will use this energy to improve myself. Honestly, I think it's giving more willpower to conquer my marijuana addiction.

3. Training. I work a physically demanding job, but it is a light grind and not enough to be in great shape from by itself. So, I have been stepping up the training in the gym lifting and also training more bjj again.

I went to bjj last week and did well against a few guys but I rolled with a couple higher level guys and they both tapped me multiple times. My back and shoulder have been sore for the last week but I am healing and will be ready to roll again soon.

Honestly though, I need a good rest to really bounce back. That's the hard thing about my job. It's not tough enough to get super fit from, but it's taxing enough to hamper recovery.

No excuses though. I do feel like I'm recovering. Mentally, I'm in a tough situation with getting off the weed. I feel irritated but I also feel determined.

You better not waste that seed anymore. I'll be watching.

200w.gif

Felt stagnant the last few months and decided it's time for something different. I'm not attracting the women I want. I'm not growing enough physically, mentally, and spiritually. I'm not trying hard enough.

So I'm making 3 major changes.

1. Quitting weed, again
I have always had excellent results going off weed. Off weed, I'm sharper mentally and more charismatic, able to attract a higher grade of women. I don't feel awkward like I do when I'm smoking regularly. Overall productivity improves.

It's hard because I truly love to smoke but I have been doing it too long without a break. I've been stoned for most of the last year at my job. I'm doing ok, not great but not horrible.

I suspect that most guys in this subforum don't partake and won't understand the vice but it has been a crutch I have relied on off and on since I was a teenager. I'm now 41, past prime. I still feel strong but I sense the change in my body and I can still do so much more with my life. I'm nowhere close to my potential.

2. Semen retention
Mike Tyson practiced it as do many other athletes. Some think this is imaginary but I don't think so. I last came on March 16th after seeing a woman who was dtf but I didn't really like her that much. I pulled out so I wouldn't get her pregnant and I felt so tired and drained afterwards, including at work the days after. I had sex with another woman a week ago but purposely didn't cum. I didn't feel as drained, but it still took away some of my energy.

I don't really like the women I'm attracting. They're not that fit and I don't think any of them are capable of having healthy strong kids. They might be able to get pregnant but they are not in peak health or fertility and I don't think they would make good moms. I'm just fulfilling a lustful desire with them.

No more wasting my seed. I will use this energy to improve myself. Honestly, I think it's giving more willpower to conquer my marijuana addiction.

3. Training. I work a physically demanding job, but it is a light grind and not enough to be in great shape from by itself. So, I have been stepping up the training in the gym lifting and also training more bjj again.

I went to bjj last week and did well against a few guys but I rolled with a couple higher level guys and they both tapped me multiple times. My back and shoulder have been sore for the last week but I am healing and will be ready to roll again soon.

Honestly though, I need a good rest to really bounce back. That's the hard thing about my job. It's not tough enough to get super fit from, but it's taxing enough to hamper recovery.

No excuses though. I do feel like I'm recovering. Mentally, I'm in a tough situation with getting off the weed. I feel irritated but I also feel determined.
9b0023a496c7a4756c82be92b6e27549.gif

tumblr_nfcxn2VH6Y1qzx3jto1_500.gif

I caved on my day off on Wednesday and smoked all day and then banged 2 women.

I think I am still doing ok though. The last time I smoked prior to Wednesday was Saturday night and before that, Thursday night. Before that, I had cut down to only smoking at home in the evening. Before that, I was smoking during the day before I got home, so I have been gradually cutting down and am still on that path. Some days I would wake up early and get baked before leaving the house.

So, since I went 4 days without smoking last time, this time I will not touch it until Wednesday when I'm off again so a full one week break.

As for training, I'm still pretty beat from all the training I did before starting this thread going to the gym and lifting and getting handled by a couple advanced guys at bjj. I got to the point where I was so stressed between work, quitting weed, and training that I completely soaked my mattress with sweat while sleeping. This is usually a sign that my body is having a hard time. I tried to go to bjj anyway on Tuesday night but they were remodeling so it wasn't meant to be.

I will go again soon. Feels really nice to relax even though I'm pretty anxious again being back on the wagon off weed again but I feel committed to this change.

I gave a girl who eats a lot of edibles a ride today and I didn't like the way she smelled. It's hard to describe her scent. She didn't smell like pot. Almost like an old person smell. It grossed me out.

2 of my old girlfriends told me that, besides my personality changing, getting more passive and introverted and kinda weird, and me getting slower mentally, my scent changes when I start smoking regularly and it's not better. They described me as smelling manly and nice off of pot, but on the pot, I have a "burnt, musty smell". Another girlfriend described it as a cat pee smell when I'm stressed so it's pretty horrible. I don't have this smell off weed even when I'm stressed.

Smelling that girl today helped me understand how powerful pheromones are. She really grossed me out so I was probably similarly stinky when smoking regularly . In the past, the difference in my ability to attract women off weed vs on it has been substantial. I can date girls much more easily off pot. I always assumed it was mostly because I am much sharper and 'in the moment', able to connect with them better but now I think the smell is a bigger factor than I first thought.

Don't get me wrong.. I do shower twice a day and I usually sweat every day working out or going in a steam room with eucalyptus oil added, but I think the girl I gave a ride to was freshly showered as well. Sometimes our scent is stronger than we think and can't be removed with a simple soapy shower because it's still coming from our pores, even if we sweat a lot.

So, I re-embark on this journey of being weed and sex free, and training more. I think the weed made me extremely horny on Wednesday so I hit up those girls. I'm tempted to try smoking only once a week on my day off because it's a substantial improvement over daily smoking, but if I do that, I will be tempted to have sex again.

Last edited:
Back