Friend took his pet rabbit out in public and the reactions were insane.

Mystic Mac Miller

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Friend recently got a pet rabbit from an animal shelter. Takes the thing out in public by putting it on one of those rabbit leashes. Gets stopped by at least 12 different people wanting to take selfies with the rabbit, pet it, and at one point a group of 8 people surround him asking him all sorts of questions about the rabbit.

Never knew such a simple pet could attract that much attention. I have another friend with two husky puppies that doesn't get nearly the same amount of attention.

Rabbits are cute as fuck. It is impossible to not like them. My father got my sister and I rabbits one year for Easter, before he gave up on being a father, and they shit so much he got rid of them a few months later. Good times.

Rabbits are cute as fuck. It is impossible to not like them. My father got my sister and I rabbits one year for Easter, before he gave up on being a father, and they shit so much he got rid of them a few months later. Good times.

They crap a lot but they are easy to potty train, just put all the hay in the litter box and they will only crap there.

Friend recently got a pet rabbit from an animal shelter. Takes the thing out in public by putting it on one of those rabbit leashes. Gets stopped by at least 12 different people wanting to take selfies with the rabbit, pet it, and at one point a group of 8 people surround him asking him all sorts of questions about the rabbit.

Never knew such a simple pet could attract that much attention. I have another friend with two husky puppies that doesn't get nearly the same amount of attention.
So walking around with a pet rabbit on a leash is the new way of getting attention from chicks

Guess I'll go to the shelter to pick up a rabbit and return my extra tight skinny jeans

pkVOuOG.jpg

When my grandmother was in the nursing home I once brought my bunny in to visit her. Well, that started a whole thing lol and he would make regular visits after that.

The nurses asked me if I’d take him around to the other residents so they could see him. Every one of those old folks absolutely adored him and would reminisce on when they had bunnies on their farms when they were a kid.

I’d like to do that again but the bunnies I’ve had since are not as happy with being handled or around strange people. My bun Bono though was very chill, could do anything with him and he’d not care lol, so he was good for taking out and about.

When my grandmother was in the nursing home I once brought my bunny in to visit her. Well, that started a whole thing lol and he would make regular visits after that.

The nurses asked me if I’d take him around to the other residents so they could see him. Every one of those old folks absolutely adored him and would reminisce on when they had bunnies on their farms when they were a kid.

I’d like to do that again but the bunnies I’ve had since are not as happy with being handled or around strange people. My bun Bono though was very chill, could do anything with him and he’d not care lol, so he was good for taking out and about.

That is a heart-warming story. Did the nursing home have other animals also visit in the past like dogs? How did the residents react to that?

That is a heart-warming story. Did the nursing home have other animals also visit in the past like dogs? How did the residents react to that?
Oh yes! There was a golden retriever that would visit every few weeks. He’d go around to each room and get so many treats lol. It was funny, all the old people made sure to have a box of treats so that they could always feed him when he came. I’d pick them up from the grocery for my grandmother.

In New York, they let their pet rats roam the streets.

Do taking wabbits for walks make them tastier? Asking for a friend.

Back