Full Camp Usman Beats Khamzat.

Just because one retard gave that ridiculous score doesn’t make it legitimate. We’ve seen lately how terrible judges can be. I had a it 30-26 (30-27 is fine as well)

There's no galaxy where that fight was 30-26, outside of the 1st Usman did better. I had it a draw at worst, Usman winning at best. If a judge had scored it 30-26 I would have tracked him down and fought him. That's pure insanity, I don't even like Usman but I could never bring myself to say he got 30-26'ed

Chimaev would have lost in a 5 rounder. From his 1st UFC fight, he is a 1 round fighter. If he can't beat you in 5 minutes he's gonna do what he can to not lose. He's a monster trying to kill you for 5 minutes, if that doesn't work then he turns into a fighter who's fighting trying not to not lose.

Last edited:
Yeah I was actually shocked how average Khamzat looked in the striking and he’s so open to get stung.

I don't want to undermine Khamzat's performance cause he did good and he's skilled. But I really wish it was a 5 rounder, Khamzat is a bull, if he can't bum rush you in the first 5mins he lose his aura pretty fucking fast. Usman was tagging him in round 2 but he did get taken down in the 3rd so good job on him. Lets not forget Usman is 36yo, both knees needs surgery, he's on a losing streak, debuted at middleweight on 10 days notice. Usmans stock rose in that fight, Khamzat not so much.

Agree with this take.

You really think Pereira makes it out of RD1 while being on the ground with Khamzat? LOL

Seems to be the trend when eastern Euro/Russian fightser get a close decision that they were "exposed"

He double-downed and said he thinks he broke his hand and 2 fingers. I'm not a doctor and have never broken a bone but wouldn't logically a broken hand mean fingers are broken too? It sounds like he's trying to add extra excuse to his excuse. Now if his hand is broken that's something, but him saying "I think" isn't anything until a doctor looks at it and verifies it.

My spidey senses tell me, he thought he could do his normal steamroll for round 1 and finish the fight. That only works against unranked fighters, and short notice Kevin Holland who I think just fought to make some money. If Chimaev keeps fighting top guys and ever has a 5 round fight he's gonna be in trouble. As good as he is, nobody can steamroll top 5 fighters in round 1 every time. Usman's not John Phillips or Rhys McKee (1sy & 2nd fighters he fought in the UFC)

If he couldn't smesh a 11 day notice replacement fighter, he's not gonna fare well against top guys who've had a full camp. Not saying he can't beat them, but he's not gonna destroy them like his 1st 4 opponents. So he better learn how to fight past the 5 minute mark. Or learn how to not go apeshit in round 1 and blow his entire wad only to have to go into round 2.

Nah, he looked pretty timid. I think age is the main factor here.

Even those trying to say it was a draw, are reaching in terms of usmans offense. In 5 rounds, this would only be more apprant

I think Usman rapes Khamzat in a 5-rounder, especially if he's in shape.

Nah you gotta give credit when it's due. If this was a 5 rounder blah blah, but it wasn't. So he beat Usman fair and square. He didn't even breath heavy after the 1st round, he broke his wrist. You ever wrestled with a broken wrist? Forget about punching with it.

Back