• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Full concerts thread

Note to the mod(s) : I posted some stuff tonight on an old thread of mine that had the same objective (posting full live performances) but had a shitty title and don't seem to be here anymore when I look for it. Feel free to merge or delete the older one

Portishead - Roseland NYC Live (1998)

Magnificent...one of my favourite concert films. The visuals, mood, small venue...all perfectly complement the music. This guy has a good quality playlist with the songs in the correct order:

If you’re in the mood for a great solo singer-songwriter, here’s Jeff Tweedy.

Not a full concert, just a quick 2 tracks live ; french rap/rock/ragga muscled machup with an iconic voice

The fucking hassle to find old stuff from known groups that can embed ... Props to the uploaders that tweak these things

2000's french neo metal for the adventurous listener ... a lot of passion and a few very good moments

Mostly sung in (non-understandable or screamed) french

Including 6+ singers and two drummers

Last edited:
Back