Furys shorts - How high can he pull them up and it still be legal?

I feel like it's intentional to provide some protection against body blows. He's such an easy target for those (while being a really, really difficult target for head shots.
Yeah it is 100% because of that, was just wondering how high is legal. I tried searching for it but could't find anything that told me the limit. Just seems extreme to me.

Refs KNOW what is "below the belt", trunk height doesn't determine that.

Being objective, doing that cheap BS tactic should make a legit case for him
getting hit with one savage upper cut to his gonads ... Every Round.

Refs KNOW what is "below the belt", trunk height doesn't determine that.

Being objective, doing that cheap BS tactic should make a legit case for him
getting hit with one savage upper cut to his gonads ... Every Round.
Ok, that makes sense. Still seems like having your pants that high would make it difficult to call, both for his opponent and the ref. But if it works for them, who am I to complain.

And yes:D

probably trying to segway into his new venture as an elderly golfer with his trousers hiked up so high

The ref marks the legal area on the trunks in the prefight instructions, you can basically wear them up to your tits if you want.

People said the same about Usyk in the Dubois fight.

The ref marks the legal area on the trunks in the prefight instructions, you can basically wear them up to your tits if you want.

People said the same about Usyk in the Dubois fight.
Where were you during the fight?

That's first thing I noticed about this fight. The shorts were literally up to his collarbone when he was slumped over against the ropes. He looked like he was being swallowed by a flappy green swamp creature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucl
Back