Gaethje:'No one under 185 can beat Khabib.

Are you retarded? Colby doesn't ragdoll any great grapplers, he has no jiu jitsu or submission skills and couldn't even keep RDA on the floor for more than 10 seconds (RDA who khabib ragdolled in RDA's prime) . An old RDA still took Colby down multiple times and kept him down for longer than Colby did. While prime RDA got judo tossed on his ass when trying to take down Khabib.

Khabib would dominate Colby on the ground with ease, the difference in their grappling levels are massive. The only way Colby could conceivably win would be because of his pace and cardio, no way in hell would he "ragdoll" him
Agreed. I'd love to see this matchup though. If Khabib were ever to return to WW, Colby would be a great place to start (if indeed he wouldn't accept a match against Usman).

Colby would ragdoll khabib.

im starting to think khabib is the most overrated fighter. He beat dustin, Iaquinta, gaethje and conor, all those guys have been beaten by other guys.....only 3 title defenses. He’s lightweight goat i guess, but all time goat? Nahhh silva, gsp and jones are waaaay ahead of him.
Colby got taken down by RDA,and he doesn't have KO power to at least flash KO him. And his BJJ isn't close enough to defend himself against Habib. Let that sync in...

If Khabib can't even beat Tibau, what makes you think he can beat Usman and Colby?

Don't get ahead of yourselves and be realistic, you fanboys are getting more and more ridiculous.

Colby got taken down by RDA,and he doesn't have KO power to at least flash KO him. And his BJJ isn't close enough to defend himself against Habib. Let that sync in...
And khabib could barely beat Al Iaquinta, let the sink in

Colby got taken down by RDA,and he doesn't have KO power to at least flash ko him. Let that sync in...
Not just taken down once by RDA but multiple times, past prime RDA also had more top control time, yet Colby would somehow ragdoll Khabib lmao. You can't make this up.

If Khabib can't even beat Tibau, what makes you think he can beat Usman and Colby?

Don't get ahead of yourselves and be realistic, you fanboys are getting more and more ridiculous.
Lmfao your theory is based on a fight that was 8 years ago?Where it could have gone either way and nothing really significant was going on in that bout? hahahahha

Your username makes sense, you can tell by retarded comments like that the person's never rolled before. The vast level of superiority in Khabib's mat grappling game compared to Colby's is like the striking difference between Tony Ferguson and Adesanya.
Exactly, and high level grapplers appreciate Khabib and know how complex his style is, no matter how easy he makes it look. Ask any top wrestler, Jordan etc and I bet they will praise Khabib, ask Roger, Gordon about Khabib, I am sure I know what they will say.

People think he is just a very good Grappler, the fact is he is a very elite grappler in MMA.

Sometimes I wonder that Khabib wouldn't fair so well in a straight wrestling or BJJ match, but I know for sure his grappling for MMA cannot be touched. And it would take a much larger person to cancel out his style, and sorry to burst the dorks bubbles, but i dont think anyone at 170 can do that.

Some tard here
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...p-but-scared-to-fight-current-170ers.4160074/

Also thinks Khabib has zero chance at 180 lol cause of Usman, Burns, Colby etc.

There's a reason why he didn't move up in weight and face undersize opponents, because there's no assurance his hand race will be raise on another division.

Even a semi retired Gsp will beat him at welterweight.

Gleison Tibau was nearly 10 years ago moron, and Khabib has clearly progressively got better and better since. He has been consistent and improved fight after fight,

Looked what he did to Justin, we all expected him to win, but not like that. He made him look like a white belt, and he was being nice. That was kind a Kahbib we saw.

Lol there's a reason Khabib is ducking guys his size at WW, a division with actual MMA wrestlers.
this narrative is tiring. Khabib gets in cage 180-185,most welterweights are 190 to 200,whats the point?how is it his size?is he the size of Woodley,Wonderboy and Usman?

And khabib could barely beat Al Iaquinta, let the sink in
He just stood in front of him for most of the fight and showed he wasn't a one tricky pony as morons were complaining and booing him when he put Al on the floor.

Do you remember that? Khabib taking him down on the single 1 minute in? I guess you dont, do you remember people booing Khabib when had him down?

Khabib is such a great fighter he chose to stand up with Al to give the fans what the wanted.

He even says himself, I could've finished early, but I like fight, I want to be in octagon longer and enjoy fight, I want fight last long time

What a monster, a savage. Conor is frightened of this grind.

And what evidence do you have that Khabib would best GSP? None, there is no “evidence” unless they actually fight. Khabib has only fought 3-4 top top guys in his whole career. GSP jones and silva fought top guys and stayed on top...for more 3x as many defenses as khabib. Gtfo

I have to somehow explain to you why the grappling goat would beat fence hugger? Who has Colby ever ragdolled? Washed woodley doesn't count. Has no top control, no ground and pound, no BJJ, no transitions, just traditional boring american college wrestling. YAWN. Your a pathetic fucking hater.

<Kobe213>

50-43 is barely beating? Wow after that comment and the Colby ragdolling comment you may have made two of the most retarded comments in sherdog history back to back on the same thread, bravo.
Morons forget how Khabib likes to maul his opponents, and he can for 5 rounds straight if he wants, he just finishes the fight when he wants to.

Like he says "After fight, I want to fight again, I can fight again right now, who want fight"

People do not understand the levels

Khabib's technique and pressure is probably harder to deal with then Usman's strength, at least for Justin. Usman is a lay and pray safe grappler, Khabib is an active finishing grappler. Usman is more or less just a very big and strong wrestler with good cardio, Khabib is a master grappler (wrestling, judo, sambo, BJJ).

Finally someone doesn't rimjob Usman like he is anything special. Definition of lay and pray grappler yet Khabib gets called boring. Fucking haters man. Fuck them as Serra would say.

this narrative is tiring. Khabib gets in cage 180-185,most welterweights are 190 to 200,whats the point?how is it his size?is he the size of Woodley,Wonderboy and Usman?
So cause someone weighs 10-20 pounds heavier than you, you cannot ragdoll them? Thats what they think.

They need to learn wrestling or Jiu Jitsu, or go watch and see a 64kg purple smash a 100kg body builder.

Khabib would maul them

50-43 is somehow barely and he decided to have fun standing <Oku02>
Exactly, I remember in the second round Kahbib all over him just playing with him like a bear, putting hooks in at ease.

He could've finished that fight anytime he wanted

"I fight all night, I fight right now"

"Your boy tap like chicken beginning of year, end of year he fight for title"

Understand the savagery of this guy

Back