News Gaethje SLAMS Oliveira: "UFC LW title was turned into laughing stock"

Gaethje just stirring things up. Trying to say something controversial. So people can talk about him. But he's entitled to his opinion. If he wins his next fights and becomes the champion, than all the power to him.

No Gaethje - Oliveira and Poirier was thee most sensible title fight, not you.

I reckon Chucky's resume is better than Gaethje's right now.

You looked at their resumes? I'd say at best they're on a par.

Justin best five
  • Tony Ferguson
  • Barboza
  • Cowboy
  • James Vick
  • Michael Johnson
Charlies
  • Chandler
  • Tony Ferguson
  • Kevin Lee
  • Clay Guida
  • Will Brooks or Jeremy Stephens

You can't really hold the WAY he lost to Khabib against him, it's the kill or die approach that makes Gaethje a fan favorite, and makes him so entertaining to watch.

Khabib took him down because he wasn't having fun on the feet.
Olivera could piece him up in the standup, BUT, I would expect him to take Gaethje down at the first possible instance and use his subs because it is far less risky.

His performance against Khabib was pathetic, constantly on the backfoot, Khabib just walked him down and showed far less respect for his standup than he has with any other opponent.

Olivera will smoke gaethje inside 3 rounds. He’s an animal of a fighter and let’s see if gaethje gets passed chandler first

Coming off a loss, his sense of entitlement is baffling.

He also has a 5-3 record in the division. Get some wins Justin

It should have been Dustin vs Charlie Olive for the title.

Only reason this title fight happened is because UFC can't hold up the LW without a champion...just be ready when your time for the shot comes because I've seen a lot of fighters eat crow lately...

obviously it was cheaper to pay Olivera.

no way chandler shouldve been in that fight
Chandler was more deserving of the title shot than Gaethje was. He was on a 3 fight win streak all by KO one of them over a former UFC LW champion and the last over Hooker who was in the top 6.

JG has the gift of being explosive and a hard chin, he could easily be champ by early 2022

Lol.

Chucky Olives would turn Gaethje into a pretzel.

Justin suffering from early onset CTE confirmed.
Oliviera has my respect - never expected him to come into his prime(luck?) this late in the career. He is actually terrifying for anyone with rubbish groundgame

JG has the gift of being explosive and a hard chin, he could easily be champ by early 2022

Thats why he quit against Khabib who mauled him?

Gaethje could be in the same state as Tony currently is.

Gaethjes last win was over 15 months ago.

Your performance against Khabib was the laughing stock..

Justin is still a fighter? Interesting!

anyway chandler beats him 6 times outta 10.

Charles beats him maybe 7 times outta 10

Oliveira - 19 UFC wins, 17 finishes (most in UFC history)
Gaethje - 5 UFC wins

The LW title became a joke when the obvious #1 contender (Porier) passed up a title shot to rematch a washer up has-been. It's a real shame that a guy can make more money in a non-title fight and the title means so little. I will agree that giving Chandler a title shot over Gaethje was a real head-scratcher. He didn't deserve it having only 1 UFC win and wasn't even the champion of the lesser organization he came from. Gaethje just pissed off the pink goof.

I think Justin beats both of them TBH
This. people have been shitting on Gaethje because he got submitted by Khabib,what they forget is he denied a couple of Khabib takedown and landed some good shots on him and oliveira doesnt have Khabib's chin, he would fall and Oliveira isnt the takedown artist that Khabib is either so i dont think he gets him down either.

This. people have been shitting on Gaethje because he got submitted by Khabib,what they forget is he denied a couple of Khabib takedown and landed some good shots on him and oliveira doesnt have Khabib's chin, he would fall and Oliveira isnt the takedown artist that Khabib is either so i dont think he gets him down either.

heres the way I see it:

Khabib’s own words: Justin hurt me more than anyone I have ever faced. He’s a good wrestler.

random Sherdog posters: Lol Justin sucks Khabib ran right through him!

gee who to listen to….

Back