Game with women/steroids game

He has a fantastic body and he is still hooking up with 2/10 Asian chicks. The big titted Asian chick was the only good one and she seemed like a hooker that he hired for the video.
I prefer Asian women so they are at least 8/10 to me.. Not a fan of fake titties, though I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed. I do agree that his physique looks impressive.

He has a fantastic body and he is still hooking up with 2/10 Asian chicks. The big titted Asian chick was the only good one and she seemed like a hooker that he hired for the video.

fTTBLia.gif

I prefer Asian women so they are at least 8/10 to me.. Not a fan of fake titties, though I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed. I do agree that his physique looks impressive.

I am not really into Asian chicks but dude I was saying 2/10 among Asian chicks. I have actually banged tons of Asian chicks and I can't remember any of them looking worse than all the chicks he had in that video (except the one with fake tits). I mean they were really bad looking regardless of their race. And this guy is way better looking than I am especially considering his physique.

I am not really into Asian chicks but dude I was saying 2/10 among Asian chicks. I have actually banged tons of Asian chicks and I can't remember any of them looking worse than all the chicks he had in that video (except the one with fake tits). I mean they were really bad looking regardless of their race. And this guy is way better looking than I am especially considering his physique.
I thought the first two looked more natural, while tig ol bittie looked a little fake and less proportional. Still hot, but the other ones looked better.

no, THIS is an 8/10 asian:

6l2Gp4Wl.jpg

Those girls in that video are as sexually appealing as a stray dog. 2/10 is generous.

no, THIS is an 8/10 asian:

6l2Gp4Wl.jpg

Those girls in that video are as sexually appealing as a stray dog. 2/10 is generous.

These look good, a little skinny. I think most of the women in the other video looked good too. Stray dog is harsh and unwarranted.

no, THIS is an 8/10 asian:[/MEDIA]

The chick in the pic is pretty fucking hot so I would rate her higher than that, keeping in mind I don’t care for rating chicks on a 10 point scale. That being said there are a fair good amount of women who look like that in Korea so it’s not that uncommon.

The chick in the pic is pretty fucking hot so I would rate her higher than that, keeping in mind I don’t care for rating chicks on a 10 point scale. That being said there are a fair good amount of women who look like that in Korea so it’s not that uncommon.
Keep in mind that the amount of true 9's in this world are less common than billionaires and 10's only exist in theory, much like Plato's perfect forms.

First of all you mentioned Philippines ? Hah im a Young Foreigner living in Philippines. Filipinas are the EASIEST GIRLS EVER, i evn made a thread about it. Hou dont even need muscles or anything. Just be a decent looking guy and have caucasian features and all girls will flirt with you, you dont even need to go to them.

I dated a Korean girl last year and she was one of my favorites, better than the 2 in the pics. My favorite is a Burmese lady I'm seeing. She's very smart too.

First of all you mentioned Philippines ? Hah im a Young Foreigner living in Philippines. Filipinas are the EASIEST GIRLS EVER, i evn made a thread about it. Hou dont even need muscles or anything. Just be a decent looking guy and have caucasian features and all girls will flirt with you, you dont even need to go to them.
Maybe I'll visit someday.

Maybe I'll visit someday.
And rememeber, you dont need big muscles to get chicks especially in Philippines. You can bang hot ass chicks here every week without paying them either. Some just wana experience the big foreigner di**

Chicks in the vid are ditch pigs bro

Last edited:
"Dr Tony Huge"? WTF? I take it that's a spoof? It's not exactly hard to pick up prostitutes in Manilla.

My evaluation of those Filipinas is nothing compared to what @Banchan will say.
why do western people rate filipinos and koreans together? if you do not like short brown big nose then of course the filipino will look ugly.

better to rate them with thai and indonesians who have more similar features to filipino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back