Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

LOL at can’t see shit.

And I can’t believe it’s been 18 years already. Makes me feel old. And OG Doom turns 30 next year. My god…
That was the game I got to really test my rig. Was torture as I got the game a couple of months before my build was done.

That was the game I got to really test my rig. Was torture as I got the game a couple of months before my build was done.

I remember I was off for the summer after my first year of undergrad. My folks at bought me a PC for school but it didn’t have a dedicated GPU so I put one in earlier in the summer so that I could play:

-og Far Cry
-PC port of Halo 1
-Unreal Tournament 2004

And in anticipation of the releases of Doom 3 and Half-life 2. I’m not 100% sure but iirc it was an ATI Radeon 9600 which was already a bit out of date by 2004 but nonetheless good enough to run all of those titles. Man, 2004 was a great year for fps games.

I upgraded to a different ATI card in 2006 in order to play FEAR but for the life of me I don’t remember what the card was exactly.

I remember I was off for the summer after my first year of undergrad. My folks at bought me a PC for school but it didn’t have a dedicated GPU so I put one in earlier in the summer so that I could play:

-og Far Cry
-PC port of Halo 1
-Unreal Tournament 2004

And in anticipation of the releases of Doom 3 and Half-life 2. I’m not 100% sure but iirc it was an ATI Radeon 9600 which was already a bit out of date by 2004 but nonetheless good enough to run all of those titles. Man, 2004 was a great year for fps games.

I upgraded to a different ATI card in 2006 in order to play FEAR but for the life of me I don’t remember what the card was exactly.
I got a gaming PC for a high school graduation gift that I convinced my family I needed for college lol.

I got a gaming PC for a high school graduation gift that I convinced my family I needed for college lol.

LOL, I remember through my first year of law school using this older laptop that had belonged to my wife but it broke or stopped working towards the end of the school year so when it came time to replace it I got the closest thing to a gaming laptop that existed in 2009. First thing I did with it was install Bioshock.

4t25eqm2yqf91.jpg

I was flipping through CP2077 videos on YouTube, and came across this vid of the main characters voice actors.

First thoughts were :

Female V - Woah, she's cute.
Panam - Woah, she's cute.
Jackie Wells - [Laughs Out Loud] <Lmaoo>

Back