Gane is a less talented HW version of Adesanya

Gane is heavyweight Michael "Venom" Page more-like

What does he do different in fights from adesanya then? It's clearly he tries to copy izzy fighting style.

Why don't you list out how they are copycats? Since you made this thread and all but haven't said anything to back it up.

Not only less talented version but also with worse TDD than IZZY. I don't understand the hype behind him. He tries to be an izzy copycat, but he has nowhere near izzy talent.

Elaborate on how he tries to copy Izzy. They're nothing alike.

If he doesn't fight like izzy can you give some examples of these differences that you talk about?

So just to get this straight, every kickboxer in MMA is trying to copy Izzy? Do better, I wish trolls still tried to be funny.

Matt Hughes was stockier, welterweight, American, more wrestling heavy version of Adesanya too. Izzy tried to copy him but he has nowhere near Matt's wrestling talent. So Gane is really a copy of Matt Hughes.
<{hughesimpress}>

Elaborate on how he tries to copy Izzy. They're nothing alike.
Moves and bounces around like crazy, jab the shit out of his opponents, throws a billions of calf kicks, throws a billions of frontal body kicks,throws a lot of oblique kicks to the knees, throws a lot of knees in the clinch and also jumping knees, throws a lot of elbows( both in the clinch and spinning elbows).

Moves and bounces around like crazy, jab the shit out of his opponents, throws a billions of calf kicks, throws a billions of frontal body kicks,throws a lot of oblique kicks to the knees, throws a lot of knees in the clinch and also jumping knees, throws a lot of elbows( both in the clinch and spinning elbows).

How often do you see Izzy bouncing around like crazy? He fights flat footed compared to Gane. Gane also works the body a lot more. And throws more volume. Varies his techniques more. Outside of being kickboxing oriented they don't fight very similarly.

Izzy is a counter striker that prefers to sit back and wait for an over eager opponent to leave themselves open. He'll use teep, oblique kicks and basic punches to keep you guessing and frustrated for force his opponent into something.

By comparison Gane brings the fight straight to the opponent. He still uses the same types of strikes but Gane is looking to end his fights quickly and fights with much more volume.

Arguing that 2 fighters with same martial arts base are the same because they use a few of the same strikes is like arguing Ronda Rousey and Karo Parisyan are the same because they both practice judo.

Not only less talented version but also with worse TDD than IZZY. I don't understand the hype behind him. He tries to be an izzy copycat, but he has nowhere near izzy talent.
Do you watch mma, or just read about it?

Adesanya is a less talented, more one-dimensional version of Silva. I don't understand why he gets so much hype.

He is more talented

an Izzy copycat?
<WhatIsThis>

Just when you thought some Shermanos can't get any lower intellectually, you get posts like this.
Never ceases to amaze.

Back