Gane should change sport

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Go to kickboxing or savate or boxing. He should be the one in discussion with Glory.

So you're saying he isn't cut out for MMA?

Lol, throw your guy under the bus just like that after weeks of endlessly starting threads nuthugging him.

You're pathetic.
he was pathetic tonight, not me, btw you would never dare saying im pathetic in real life right in front of me so act the same on internet

He probably clears over 600-700k a year if he fights 3 times a year and he's not at risk of losing his job anytime soon so why would he?

Keep your mouth shut he was pathetic tonight not me, you would never dare daying im pathetic in real life so act same on internet

You're not making much sense, bro. Are you malfunctioning?

You're not making much sense, bro. Are you malfunctioning?
Why so salty bro go say to gane that he is pathetic and malfunctionning thats what he showed tonight hahahahhaha

Let’s be honest his kickboxing isnt as high level as we thought.Because Jones did not look good on the feet at all.

You should change accounts. Delete this one and start fresh.
No its fine i don't have your ego guys i sucked gane deep to the core and now im his biggest haters, its life, people make mistakes, i believed in him.and he betrayed me. Youre not asking to jones to change his life the way youre asking me to change my account. Jones is keeping his resume with pregnant woman crash, doping and stuff and you guys still calling him goat, i can bounce back too.

Relax, he still beats most of the hws.

Back