• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Gane trains with the biggest Dagestani- HW division on the watch?

Cyrille Maret doesn't sound like Dagestan name to me.

Its good that he is now taking his wrestling training seriously but it would be a lot better if he moved to the states and train with an actual MMA camp like AKA or Jackson. Cormier should help train him so he can help him reinact the Rocky 3 plot against Jones if a rematch ever happens with Gane

Training with Dagestanis only works when your opponents fear the takedown. Jon Jones doesnt fear anyones wrestling.

Stop nitpicking, he has a beard and wrestles, that's the same thing.
True.
I remember Bork Lazer and Johnny Hendricks, huge wrestlers. Latiffi, Ivanov, picto, cornier... All heavyweights too.

you already lost the biggest fight of your career, little late for that
And you can tell dana NEEDED ngannou to lose that one, mfer ended up being outgrappled by the worst grappler of the division lmao he'll have to earn a title shot this time if he wants to grab the belt

it is what it is. Gane is a French cupcake. Good athlete, but he’ll never be able to grapple with elite Russians or Americans. France is too soft.

So where are those tough russians and americans against Teddy Riner ? : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Riner

He's the most dominant athlete ever in a non striking fighting sport and he's french.

His resume literally crushes the one of Karlin, all of that without state sponsored doping.

Strange for a soft country, isn't it ? <seedat>

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay

I wish Gane nothing but the best and hope he does well. I feel that learning wrestling is something that would need to be done at an early age (or at least a very long period of time) to truly excel at. Gane with great wrestling would be tough for anyone to deal with
With a sprinkle of submission difference as well

Gane training with the dagestanis could change everything in the HW division landscape. That's all he needed. Really excited to see what this new version of Gane will be able to do.

View attachment 989975
Also lol at comment at the bottom which translates to "try not to lose within a minute, friend".

Pwahaha

The training consists of him being ragdolled and subbed over and over.

it is what it is. Gane is a French cupcake. Good athlete, but he’ll never be able to grapple with elite Russians or Americans. France is too soft.
And....murrka is known for toughness, lol?

I think they were training TDD but just hadn't got to the level of dealing with Jon yet and now he's just continuing to train TDD.

they weren't even to the level of dealing with a 1 legged Ngannou either. it doesn't take years to learn how to fight the hands and dig the underhooks. he didn't even attempt to do ANYTHING vs Jon. i'm not mad he lost, i'm mad at how he lost. not only that but then you see interviews where he admits himself that he doesn't like training and only does it if there's a fight, says that people overestimate Jon Jones wrestling before the fight, and watch embedded where this motherfucker is ranked 64th in the world on FIFA the video game and it's like what the fuck is going on here.

Gane was training with Dagestani wrestlers before Jones

That was one of the reasons that contingent of doofuses here said he was gonna ragdoll Jones via "anything he wanted."

Whose alt is OP, @true_fan or @ehxsur?

And....murrka is known for toughness, lol?

i mean kinda. that's a big part of America's culture, reminding everyone how they whooped England as a bunch of farmers, how they whooped Germany when they were wrecking multiple European countries in lightning fast fashion, how they whooped Japan after they sucker punched them at Pearl Harbor. they took some Ls for sure but they got some big Ws too. that's kinda how America got to where it is now, living off all the past glory and getting fat, stupid, and complacent in the process.

Dagistani-trained Gane is the new Motivated BJ Penn.

<mma4>

Back