Law Gang of Illegal Migrants beat down 2 NYPD officers and Alvin Bragg releases them without bail

ciuutx5tdumb1.jpg

seems fine to me
Seems fine to you? All of those things are worse than they were 4 years ago. Gas is more expensive than 4 years ago, inflation is higher than 4 years ago, the deficit is higher than it was 4 years ago, and already increasing again, crime is higher than 4 years ago, and more relevant to the thread, illegal immigration is preposterously higher than 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Seems fine to you? All of those things are worse than they were 4 years ago. Gas is more expensive than 4 years ago, inflation is higher than 4 years ago, the deficit is higher than it was 4 years ago, and already increasing again, crime is higher than 4 years ago, and more relevant to the thread, illegal immigration is preposterously higher than 4 years ago.
'The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.'

Seems fine to you? All of those things are worse than they were 4 years ago. Gas is more expensive than 4 years ago, inflation is higher than 4 years ago, the deficit is higher than it was 4 years ago, and already increasing again, and more relevant to the thread, illegal immigration is preposterously higher than 4 years ago.
Don't forget that the virtuous acceptability of violence in the name of "reparations" and "supposed marginalization" has gone stratospheric!

It's getting tough to watch.

I feel bad about what happened to the two policemen in particular and for law enforcement in general. Those two guys were the victims of assault and battery and the criminals walked like nothing happened.

They should be deported immediately.

Actually don't think Bragg had a choice, although I despise him. It's the stupid bail reform laws in New York.
Wouldn’t he have been campaigning on those laws as a part of the dem party?

I live here. This is just one example that the media did not ignore. We are seeing gangs on migrants stealing cars, catalytic converters, pickpocketing, Prostitution....This idea we are helping families in need from other places is bullshit. All we did is take criminals from one country and give them more things to steal here.

Sound like great guys. Violent thieves that have no business being in this country or outside a jail cell. Glad they were able to get a free bus ride to California. NY is such a shit show, great job electing an incompetent DA on top of the other incompetent officials you have running the State. No wonder people are fleeing your State at a higher rate than any other.

(Martinez) "At the time of his arrest, he was already walking free despite more than a dozen pending larceny charges, including six felonies related to credit card theft."

"Reveron has two pending cases in Manhattan for assault and robbery. Barros' charges in the officer assault were dropped by Bragg's office, citing a lack of evidence, but he has an open case in Queens on counts of resisting arrest, petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property."

This is nothing compared to what happened Jan. 6th. Cry more, Drumpfers

I just saw where the NYC mayor wants to give illegals $1k a month on preloaded cards. I can't even believe the world I'm living in anymore. Guess Trump will be getting that second term, and I can't believe our only alternative to that psycho is fucking Joe Biden smh. We're doomed.

Back