Garbrandt is going to fricken STARCH Figueirdo

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What the FRICK are these odds? Put some god damn YAMS on Cody's name !!!!!

What the FOOK are you SMOKIN!

Y'all musta FORGOT!!! Cody No Love Garbrandt opening up 300 with a devastating KO. Can't believe the hate on Cody.

Swinging and banging. Lights out for Figweirdo in Rd 1.

I forgot about this gif. Thanks for the reminder..

garbrandt-tuf.gif

Cody is a glass cannon and the god of war had an iron chin at 125.
Figgy is 36 now though and going up a weight class against a murderous puncher. 36 is way past prime at 135.
So he could be a glass cannon in this fight under these circumstances as well.

One last time Cody, please.

Still pretty crazy that Cody looked like he would be the goat against Cruz.

He could but nearly getting sparked by Trevin Jones 1 year ago has me worried. And considering how good Figgy looked vs Font, doesn't bode well for the less durable & more predictable Garbrandt. He's live in rd 1 though.

He could but nearly getting sparked by Trevin Jones 1 year ago has me worried. And considering how good Figgy looked vs Font, doesn't bode well for the less durable & more predictable Garbrandt. He's live in rd 1 though.
I know It's MMA math but Garbrandt fought font and really had nothing for him. Figgy is a much more technical and developed fighter who uses his goblin physique perfectly.

Could be the best fight on the card

Cody is fighting pretty meh these days but I think Figgy will bring the dog out of him.

This will be a good one.

Cody has a 35% chance at starching Figgy IMO. I am not liking the odds. Figgy has adjusted his style alot better than Cody after his loses and the move to BW hasnt hindered much of his power. Cody more than likely gets flatlined with his subpar fight IQ

Back