Garbrandt is going to fricken STARCH Figueirdo

Sherdawg weirdos aside Cody lost alot of fights in a row and thats why the odds just arent in his favor alot anymore even coming off wins. He's a big what if who literally had all of the skills to be one of the best ever. He's one fighter I think could have really benefited from one of those seriously good coaches and maybe be a kind of father figure mentor type - not that he didnt have a dad but I just think Cody's personality suits that dynamic. He really could have been crazy good all time. It's still not unthinkable that he could win a title. He's talented, but it takes more than talent.

Loved that fight. Got to be honest, I thought Garbrandt would be a star, but it was more like shooting star. He didn't play defense enough, got cracked and was never the same guy who made Cruz look like a bum.
Kind of tragic though when you consider his two losses to TJ were perhaps due to TJ being juiced up. Cody dropped him in Rd 1 of their first outing too and TJ cracked his chin after those two fights.

What the FRICK are these odds?
And you don't post them?!?!

abcc308fd097636a9da22d3437b4305a.jpg

What the FRICK are these odds? Put some god damn YAMS on Cody's name !!!!!

What the FOOK are you SMOKIN!

Y'all musta FORGOT!!! Cody No Love Garbrandt opening up 300 with a devastating KO. Can't believe the hate on Cody.

Swinging and banging. Lights out for Figweirdo in Rd 1.

Come on man, go and listen to some more Insane Clown Posse

Cody had problems with no names just a few fights ago. Bet on a 1st or 2st rd KO for Deiveson, Cody is getting concussed again imo.

Last edited:

Y'all musta FORGOT!!! Cody No Love Garbrandt opening up 300 with a devastating KO. Can't believe the hate on Cody.

Cody has super twitch strikes- maybe the fastest BW hand speed ever
But his head isn’t what it used to be

If anyone can crack Figgy's chin at 135, it's No Love. Hoping for a fun scrap over all, which I can't see it not being, and would love for one last run from Cody.

Garby is going to POWER WASH Figgy, I agree

I hope Garbrandt gets the win but this should be a great fight. First fight of the event and I’ll be up at 6:00am over here in Perth to watch it!!!

intro-1664488402.jpg

I think it's more likely that during Cody's walkout, a fan tries to high-five him, misses and accidentally makes contact with Cody's chin, knocking him out cold.

I'm right there with you. I have a £50 parley of a Garbrandt KO/Hill KO/Jiri win, which I think is all very possible, for a return of almost 2k.

Sure Cody's chin might let him down, but I give him the power and handspeed advantage in this fight

I just remembered something about Cody. he sucks. i wonder if it will play any part in his upcoming fight

Back