Media Garbrandt working with Mark Henry.

OHHHH Faber won't be happy about this! he was pretty buthurt about TJ seeking out other coaches.

Mark Henry is barboza, Edgar, and moraes striking coach. Kind of a conflict of interest with moraes honestly
I feel like Moraes is either changing camps or going to 45 after Cejudo

I feel like Moraes is either changing camps or going to 45 after Cejudo
Magic Marlon needs to move up to 45. He is always shredded and explosive, but making 35 has got to be destroying his gas tank. Hard to catch a 2nd wind during a fight if you're cutting too much weight.

He brutalized Henry but couldn't replenish and boy, did it cost him big.

It’s funny how he has to add in there that he’s still representing TAM bc of the shit talking they did to TJ for leaving. He’ll never be able to fully leave that camp.

Henry is a winner
tenor.gif

Ye, the burger king squad of wrestling has some good guys to work with. I call Samoa Joe

Shame Dusty Rhodes and Earthquake aren't here no more as they would have been the best.

tumblr_oyylvqQIcl1vaosveo1_500.gif

Actually, we've got Tugboat.

VerifiableFittingAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Shame Dusty Rhodes and Earthquake aren't here no more as they would have been the best.

tumblr_oyylvqQIcl1vaosveo1_500.gif

Actually, we've got Tugboat.

VerifiableFittingAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif
Don't forget Viscera aka Big Daddy V bruv. He was so obese in late 2000s that he could have been in that TLC tv show
giphy.gif

Imagine having a super heavyweight division in UFC for these kinda guys khahah. Would be lit

Don't forget Viscera aka Big Daddy V bruv. He was so obese in late 2000s that he could have been in that TLC tv show
giphy.gif

Yokotuna?

743uo2wfcoa01.gif

Bam Bam Bigelow

giphy.gif

Vader too?

tenor.gif

Big Boss Man?

giphy.gif

Akeem lol
ThornyAmpleAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

Fuck me, did Mountie not have a headache after this lol