Economy Gas Prices!

US is producing a metric ton of Oil. Gym is just being a little cunt. Meanwhile, the GOP is supporting the trucker convoy which comprises some of the least efficient vehicles on the road. Makes complete sense. Considering they have no idea what they are protesting anymore.

Meanwhile, Brent and WTI are dropping at a nice pace. Gas goes up, gas goes down. Maybe instead of directing anger at the Government, you should be pissed off at Exxon who's going to post record quarterly profits. Or maybe stop having a hard-on over fossil fuels?

US is producing a metric ton of Oil. Gym is just being a little cunt. Meanwhile, the GOP is supporting the trucker convoy which comprises some of the least efficient vehicles on the road. Makes complete sense. Considering they have no idea what they are protesting anymore.

Meanwhile, Brent and WTI are dropping at a nice pace. Gas goes up, gas goes down. Maybe instead of directing anger at the Government, you should be pissed off at Exxon who's going to post record quarterly profits. Or maybe stop having a hard-on over fossil fuels?
Lol be mad at the business that the government is helping their supply value go up ? Yes ok. Keep believing that it’s corporations just deciding to charge more is why prices are up on everything !! Nothing to do with policies, regulations, gov spending etc. because the government is really good at everything they do . Yea we produce a lot of oil so why buy from other countries ? We could produce the difference and it would be cheaper for us ..but no it’s all about optics “saving the planet” while they fly in a private plane to a green summit meeting that they can do virtually, that trip produced more pollution then my Corvette will do all year…

$1.49 in Texas the day of the election. Just hit $4 yesterday.
During election doesn't really scale covid affecting supply and demand. Pre covid is a better gauge. It's still a huge difference.

Gas in halifax was around $1.10 a litre pre covid. During covid it was 0.69/ltr Before we finally started reopening shit.

Before Ukraine it was 1.56/ltr. Right now it's 1.86/ltr. The jump from pre covid prices to just Before Ukraine was still 0.46c more per litre.

Gas was climbing no matter what. This just sped the Inflation up

FNbFndHXMAct5Js

I've never met a right leaning sherbro who isnt independently wealthy, running a successful business, owns multiple properties, etc. So why all the complaining about a few dollars?

Clark is mentally ill an a right wing hack.

Biden_Trump_Michigan_2020_02.jpg

that hummer EV is not even for sale
base model is $90K

good luck convincing the public that they should pay $90K instead of $100 of gas

oh and btw, that doesnt prevent electrical prices from going up

we have a solar tax that cpuc is suggesting on solar producers

electric is subject to corruption, you heard it here first

base model is $90K

good luck convincing the public that they should pay $90K instead of $100 of gas

EV cars are fucking useless. Theyre all 70k or even 100k +

these were suppose to be cheap when industry talked about them, instead you gotta be rich to Save the planet apparently ??

EV cars are fucking useless. Theyre all 70k or even 100k +

these were suppose to be cheap when industry talked about them, instead you gotta be rich to Save the planet apparently ??
milking the newcomers is par the course, early adopters fee.

hummer ev1 is 110K <45>

I've been driving electric for a while and one of the downfalls, which most people havent experienced....... the batteries fail to hold charge with a lot of use. my car has only 35K miles because I've been working from home since forever, and the capacity is down to 75% of original. That would be devastating for heavy drivers once they find out how much it costs to replace the battery.

I'm sure that's going to be the next pitch once people exhaust that option: Why arent you taking the bus?

base model is $90K

Fucking crazy that thing weighs almost 9k lbs and can do 0-60 in under 4 seconds. Pedestrians, cyclists, and other motorists should invest in a life insurance policy once those things hit the road because we're all sitting ducks lol.

Where do you live? I’m from the dc area and many people commuted pretty far for work. Most times a county like moco has jobs but is unaffordable. So people live in the next county and have to commute. Taxes are higher in places that have more jobs as well as the living costs being crazy high.

Back