Economy Gas Up 20 Cents Overnight

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What world event led to gas prices shooting up 20 cents over night? No holiday in sight, Putin isn't gaining any ground in Ukraine, and I haven't heard of any refinery fires. What gives?

They are just doing it for the fuck of it and you cant change my mind

That’s Bidenomics !

the most cringe slogan since “I’m with her”

Republicans had a chance to pass the Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act that would have stopped oil companies from gouging us, but of course, they voted against it.
<Dany07>

Let's spend months an months sh@ting on Bidenomics when we have no good ideas of our own. They needed something because inflation dropped from 9 percent a year ago to 3 percent last month. Hurry Hurry let's post something negative. Electric car sales will keep increasing I own shares in a car company that in good conditions you will not have to charge it even.

So Saudi keep screwing yourself oh I drove by a gas station an it was 3.28 a gallon last year it was 4 bucks.

Let's spend months an months sh@ting on Bidenomics when we have no good ideas of our own. They needed something because inflation dropped from 9 percent a year ago to 3 percent last month. Hurry Hurry let's post something negative. Electric car sales will keep increasing I own shares in a car company that in good conditions you will not have to charge it even.

So Saudi keep screwing yourself oh I drove by a gas station an it was 3.28 a gallon last year it was 4 bucks.
<BidenShutIt>

I will wait for Republicans great ideas to fix the debt, boost the economy because trickle down is a complete failure, how to balance issues with Russia and China and protect our key technology assists such as chip manufacturing and advance medical research. I just hear useless woke BS, trans BS and endless raciest stuff.

Keep up the good work.

<Dany07>

Yet Biden addressed debt, inflation, Ukraine, high tech job creation an costs and medical care.

Last edited:
I will wait for Republicans great ideas to fix the debt, boost the economy because trickle down is a complete failure, how to balance issues with Russia and China and protect our key technology assists such as chip manufacturing and advance medical research. I just hear useless woke BS, trans BS and endless raciest stuff.

Keep up the good work.

<Dany07>

Yet Biden addressed debt, inflation, Ukraine, high tech job creation an costs and medical care.
Nowhere in the OP did I mention or blame Biden for anything. You're just preemptively defensive of your savior because of how shit of a president he is.

Nowhere in the OP did I mention or blame Biden for anything. You're just preemptively defensive of your savior because of how shit of a president he is.

how dare you notice everything is outrageously inflated after Biden enacted policies early on that we said would cause inflation. In fact you’re racist

Last edited:
Gas up from $2.89 to $3.09 overnight for no reason crew, checking in!

Back in the day the government used to blame the Iraq war for rising gas prices.

They are just doing it for the fuck of it and you cant change my mind
i worked at a gas station while in college. the owner was a korean guy and when gas prices went up around him he went and asked why and was told by other owners it was totally arbitrary and they just followed what other stations were doing.

Back