Economy Gas Up 40 Cents Overnight, Now At $3.99/gallon

I dont know what happened for the jump, but it is bidens fault. I actually feel like captain obvious.

Captain obvious or not, I cant detect as to why folks still dont understand how much worse we are now that trump is gone. Literally all of us got burned.

If half the cars on the road were electric vehicles I wonder if that might impact gas prices. Would be a lot less people using gas, more people plugged into the grid. Might need to pair it with more nuclear power.

Much less to be grateful about today.
Even a guy like you that does nothing but bitch and moan should be grateful that he can live a comfortable life that allows him the time to sit around bitching and moaning all day.

Even a guy like you that does nothing but bitch and moan should be grateful that he can live a comfortable life that allows him the time to sit around bitching and moaning all day.
How wonderful, thanks for reminding me that I'm allowed to complain about the state of our country.

I pumped last night and I’m not talking about the old lady either. It’s definitely up a lot since the last time i filled (2 weeks back). 4.39->4.79. Premium is over 5 again… don’t drive a ton, so gas doesn’t affect me much but food prices are high as heck

just got back from my errands and surprisingly the station near me is down from 3.99 this past week and was now 3.79. Still, 50 bucks to fill up a Toyota Highlander, fuck.

What the actual fuck. They haven't been this high since Obama was in office IIRC, it's almost as though the oil companies are emboldened by certain political parties.
I wish I was paying 3.99.

Gas is in the $5 a gallon here in California

I haven't seen it as low as 3.99 since the pandemic

I am paying $4.89 in Santa Cruz county.

Still way cheaper than last year but I would imagine with the election coming up next year oil/gas prices will continue to rise

Back