*Gastelum has never been knocked out, Adesanya the first one?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't think so. So, if this fight goes.the distance, who do you see winning it? Who has better cardio?

The jury is still out on whether Israel can grapple or not. We know he can strike but can he roll with Kelvin?

I see Adesanya winning, better striking and kicks, better cardio. He has more ways to win.

Gastelum's head is built like a square asteroid, no way he is getting knocked out by Adesanya, Adesanya is fast and accurate but he doesn't have big power. I could see Gastelum winning in later rounds.

There's a first time for everything

He has been dropped before, but I don't believe Israel is going to do much damage with his hands. It'll be head kicks and knees that do the most damage

story+2.gif

Adesanya couldn't even KO old washed up Silva ;)

#KelvinBless
#KHABIBBLESS

I think flashy strikers are ideal opponents for gastellum

I’ve had a hard time with this fight. Back and forth. But I’m leaning towards Adesanya. I don’t expect this to go the distance. Which could also mean a KO by Kelvin. So, I’m not going to speculate on a decision fight.

A finish doesn’t have to be a clean KO remember. And it’s hard to know when any given ref might stop any given fight.

I'm excited about this fight. I thought Adesanya looked beatable after Vettori, so I actually gave Tavares a good shot against him, but after that performance I'm not sure anymore. He looked fantastic there, but he's a little hot and cold. Gastelum is a big step up. I'm not saying he will beat him, but my money is on him. Adesanya is hittable and can be stalled against the cage. That could spell trouble, since he doesn't seem to have that much power. :)

After Pettis knocked out WB and Masvidal ktfo Till I think we should all shut our mouth when it comes to statements like that

Stronger chance of Kelvin stopping Israel by strikes imo

The jury is still out on whether Israel can grapple or not. We know he can strike but can he roll with Kelvin?

I don't see this hitting the mat at all. It will look like Silva vs Adesanya but with Gestellum pressuring hard. I see Adesanya fighting off his bike to a UD.

I have to be honest- Kelvin has and continues to evolve a great deal.Israel might be the real deal.... he might not.I haven't seen anything- yet- to anoint him the next coming.Right now, UFC doesnt have a lot of great middle weights so they're both in good position.
You have Rob and Yoel.Gegard is gone. Jacare only getting older and was losing to Chris before he clobbered him with one of his lunch box size fists.Luke is at 205 where he belongs and I dont know what to make of Chris at this point. Costa wildcard. Btw, yoel turns 42 at end of month.

After Pettis knocked out WB and Masvidal ktfo Till I think we should all shut our mouth when it comes to statements like that

Exactly. Having a reliable outside range striking doesn't mean shit if you're getting knocked out with an unexpected weird shot. Gastelum by flying side kick round 1.

Back