Gathje is a very, very poor version of Khabib, will be a walk in the park for El Cucuy Tony Ferg

I have a feeling Justin won't even make weight. Everything was locked down and he's a big LW. I have a feeling that the only person fighting for the title will be Tony. This is just way too short of notice.

Gaethje...Khabib...

upload_2020-4-6_18-8-53.jpegupload_2020-4-6_18-9-22.jpeg

Yeah not seeing the comparison with khabib. And while I love tony, when’s the last time he’s had a walk in the park fight? Even though people probably overrate the trouble he gets into a little, he’s still almost always in a war. Doubt Justin will be any different.

20-Justin-Gaethje-def.-James-Vick.jpg

War Justin and Tony.

Khabib has no KO power or leg kicks, he doesn't strike much in general and Gaethje doesn't wrestle.

What are you on about?

^This to a T. They're not even remotely similar and don't present the same kind of problems.

Totally different fighter, completely moronic to equate the two.

That said, I do believe Tony is far too unorthodox for Justin to handle, especially on short notice.

Cucuy however he wants.

This fight is going to be a war. Mark my words..

<{JustBleed}>

TS has been gargling some balls this morning

Justin doesnt fight anything like khabib

This thread is garbage

A case of someone not knowing they're dumb so they out themself.

It’s funny how all these new “Tony fans” on here just happen to be former Conor nutthuggers.

<36><36><36>

How tf are they even remotely alike ya dumb prick

First of all, all credit to El Cuchy for taking this fight with a very tough and durable fighter in Gaedje who is on a roll, who has genuine one punch knockout power, with an excellent wrestling pedigree.

Of course Tony is going to be favorite he has been training for close to 5 months. I see this being a very very difficult fight for Tony Ferguson, he could well lose this. You can't expect Gaedje to last a full five rounds with a week and a half's notice. If Gaedje doesn't knockout Tony within 3 rounds it should be El Cuchy's.

And regading similarity to Khabib. The only thing they have that is the same is the manager - Ali Abdul Azziz.

Khabib is very elusive. He is not easy to touch. Gaethje is a "Zombie Mode" fighter. The similarities between the fighters are slim to none.

People who think Gaethje is a "wrestler" need to stop. NCAA is amateur time. Plus, Gaethje doesn't wrestle anybody, except when he enters panic mode. He is not a wrestler. He is a stand-your-ground-and-bang striker.

If you don't use it in the Octagon, then you don't have it.

Back