Economy Gen Z is making less than millennials made a decade ago at the same age.

Probably to promote a certain narrative. Look at 4-5 different age ranges and pick the one that fits your narrative the best. It's how "news" nowadays works.

Yep, manipulate the data instead of comparing the total data sets

Whose experience ? Stock market, gdp growth, income growth all do better under democrats. I think bond returns do better under republicans though. The data is pretty clear
Him and his republican friends were living in the lap of luxury from 2016-2020 now they’re struggling to get by. Don’t worry, their fortunes will magically get better the next time a republican is elected. Now of course this won’t coincide with reality, but that’s the story they will continue to tell everyone.

believe it or not, there is a world beyond your inner bubble

That's a pretty goddamn big "inner bubble".

graphic%202%20jpeg_1.jpg

lol, all you tards responding with your laugh emoji.... tell me why a house costs you twice (being conservative in my estimate here) what it cost me. Why is my dollar worth so much less? Tell me how the green movement is intended to help the working stiff. Tell me how the attack on domestic oil has benefited me. I can't think of a single thing democrats stand for that helps me. Sorry you don't like that but its the truth.

Don't get me wrong, I get it. For some of you its more important to enforce victim mentality in minorities and fuck shit up for people you hate, I get it. But don't be dishonest about it. Own it. Be proud of who you are.
Lowering the cost of health care doesn't benefit you or the average man? Making scientific progress in efficiency and lowering fossil fuel usage doesn't benefit you when it reduces the rate of global warming...Maybe not directly but its a long term effort, I understand that you are quite short sighted since you think the world revolves around you and your problems.

Any mention of issues beyond the confinement of your insular existence is fabricated by the media and unimportant eh? I suppose you are fine to think that just be honest about it lol

Him and his republican friends were living in the lap of luxury from 2016-2020 now they’re struggling to get by. Don’t worry, their fortunes will magically get better the next time a republican is elected. Now of course this won’t coincide with reality, but that’s the story they will continue to tell everyone.
It doesn't coincide with reality because literally nobody said anything like that. They've said that inflation has outpaced wages for the term, part time jobs have outpaced full time jobs for a year now, credit card debt is at an all time high of over $1 trillion with unemployment rising in the last year, so people who already weren't "living in the lap of luxury", which is most people, are the ones struggling to get by and going further into debt.

It doesn't coincide with reality because literally nobody said anything like that. They've said that inflation has outpaced wages for the term, part time jobs have outpaced full time jobs for a year now, credit card debt is at an all time high of over $1 trillion with unemployment rising in the last year, so people who already weren't "living in the lap of luxury", which is most people, are the ones struggling to get by and going further into debt.
I know you’re blind to your own brand of propaganda, but many people pretend they are drastically worse off now then they were during the last administration purely for partisan reasons, when in reality that is not the case.

Inb4 you respond with a gif and a paragraph of completely unrelated drivel.

I know you’re blind to your own brand of propaganda, but many people pretend they are drastically worse off now then they were during the last administration purely for partisan reasons, when in reality that is not the case.

Inb4 you respond with a gif and a paragraph of completely unrelated drivel.
I didn't respond to you with any gif or anything unrelated, it just hurt your feelings because you're economically illiterate and nobody's falling for your lame ass press release telling people they should be happy about part time jobs because Jeff Bezos' stock holdings are doing great.

As I've said more than a few times, I think it's a great idea for Joe Biden to campaign telling everyone this is the economy he wants and people should vote for him if they want 4 more years of the same.

lol, all you tards responding with your laugh emoji.... tell me why a house costs you twice (being conservative in my estimate here) what it cost me. Why is my dollar worth so much less? Tell me how the green movement is intended to help the working stiff. Tell me how the attack on domestic oil has benefited me. I can't think of a single thing democrats stand for that helps me. Sorry you don't like that but its the truth.

Don't get me wrong, I get it. For some of you its more important to enforce victim mentality in minorities and fuck shit up for people you hate, I get it. But don't be dishonest about it. Own it. Be proud of who you are.
I don’t disagree with a lot of your opinions. I just disagree with the idea that the republicans care about the working class. I hate the far left too but you can’t dismiss a party who is clearly anti worker with BS like right to work laws.

People criticize Biden for printing money like Trump didn’t or something. If one side truly was clearly better, our countries wouldn’t be in the mess they’re in right now. The 2 party system is a massive fucking failure.

Workers rights are actively targeted and this is coming not from some California guy with a man bun but from the owner of a non union contracting company lol. We have a lot more in common with the other side than you want to believe but if we united on our common ground, we’d actually get something done with our collective power so they can’t allow that.

Last edited:
Gen z incorporates the labour force aged 18-27. Why the fuck would they pick 3 year range of age to do the comparison?

It's also incorrect

How come they can’t buy homes or amass wealth then? Each generation is worse off than the one that came before it because inflation gradually robs us of our buying power. The middle class has been hollowed out and the elites have us fighting amongst ourselves.

I didn't respond to you with any gif or anything unrelated, it just hurt your feelings because you're economically illiterate and nobody's falling for your lame ass press release telling people they should be happy about part time jobs because Jeff Bezos' stock holdings are doing great.

As I've said more than a few times, I think it's a great idea for Joe Biden to campaign telling everyone this is the economy he wants and people should vote for him if they want 4 more years of the same.
My press release? What the hell are you talking about? You’re thrown off your game not being able to substitute gifs for actually making a point. This is, just as predicted, drivel. Go to sleep dumbass. You’re out of your element.

How come they can’t buy homes or amass wealth then? Each generation is worse off than the one that came before it because inflation gradually robs us of our buying power. The middle class has been hollowed out and the elites have us fighting amongst ourselves.

They do buy homes, the article points that out. Also, the rate of first time homebuyers has been consistent since gen X days

Median-Age-of-Home-Buyers-1024x661.png

My press release? What the hell are you talking about. You’re thrown off your game not being able to substitute gifs for actually making a point. This is, just as predicted, drivel. Go to sleep dumbass. You’re out of your element.
No response to any of it. Shocker. Maybe do some homework next time so you can contribute instead of doing another downs syndrome impression.

They do buy homes, the article points that out. Also, the rate of first time homebuyers has been consistent since gen X days

Median-Age-of-Home-Buyers-1024x661.png
Lol boomers were supporting families and buying what would now be a million dollar home while sweeping factory floors. If you truly believe boomers, gen X or milennials arent better off, you’re not worth arguing with.

All one has to do is track the rate of inflation with the median household income. Maybe check the CPI too. That chart doesn’t back up what you’re trying to say either.

No response to any of it. Shocker.
Why would I respond to a completely unrelated attempt at changing the subject? You’re bursting at the seams trying to resist posting a gif instead of using your words. We get it, words are hard. Go ahead and use one, I’ll give you a pass.

Why would I respond to a completely unrelated attempt at changing the subject? You’re bursting at the seams trying to resist posting a gif instead of using your words. We get it, words are hard. Go ahead and use one, I’ll give you a pass.
Are the gifs in the room with you right now?

Again, do some homework next time so you don't look like a retard crying about gifs nobody posted when you can't answer basic follow ups to your lame ass press release.

Lol boomers were supporting families and buying what would now be a million dollar home while sweeping factory floors. If you truly believe boomers, gen X or milennials arent better off, you’re not worth arguing with.

All one has to do is track the rate of inflation with the median household income. Maybe check the CPI too. That chart doesn’t back up what you’re trying to say either.

Sweeping factory floors was seen as important work, we aren't in the 50's anymore. Skill levels have changed. The were also buying houses half the size of what they are now, they didn't take vacations abroad and entertainment spending was far less.

006.png

But, again, gen z are buying homes and the median age of first time buyers have been consistent for 40 years as the chart points out. Gen z homes will be worth exponentially more in 50 years as well. That's not something exclusive to boomers.

Last edited:
Are the gifs in the room with you right now?

Again, do some homework next time so you don't look like a retard crying about gifs nobody posted when you can't answer basic follow ups to your lame ass press release.
Congrats on breaking your record for posting without a meaningless gif. Glad I can help you improve. And I don’t know why you keep bringing up some press release you seem to think I’ve conducted, but no one knows what you’re talking about. Maybe try changing the subject to something at least somewhat relevant to what’s being talked about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back