Not open for further replies.
RFA 44: Moisés vs. Freeman | 2016.09.30 | St. Charles, Missouri

MAIN EVENT | RFA LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP | 155 LBS

Zach Freeman +200
Thiago Moisés -280
CO-MAIN EVENT | FLYWEIGHT | 125 LBS

Kenny Porter +150
Nick Urso -190

Parlayed both faves with Dodson/Lineker ITD for a flyer. I really don't see either fav losing most of the time here, but never confident on AXS.

Man only two bettable fights for the RFA card? Must be a lackluster one. Think i'm gonna parlay the faves as well

Took a stab on porter +150

hometown guy, propably a close fight

freeman has a tko loss to lindsey.. not a good sign... (tho moises is much better sub guy than striker)

i remember urso from the borg fight.. kinda got smoked... and porter is hometown? hrmmmm

mehhh i might pass on these two

It's a bit dangerous due to his size disadvantage, but I think Thiago Moises is UFC bound while Zach Freeman will soon continue his career selling office furniture.

RFA 44
Risk $280.00

Thiago Moises (-280) vs Zach Freeman $280.00 for $100.00

Ufc have had enough of lobov he gets ishihara in dublin. Theres my parlay fodder. Loving cummings mccall ishi and nelson

ishihara ml will be completely unplayable i reckon.

Woooo Gus out, Bader vs Nog in the rematch i've been waiting all my life for

Shit Josh Samman is in critical condition. He's had a heroin overdose apparently.

man i would never normally bet on sam alvey but i think he absolutely pulverises alex nicholson.

Shit Josh Samman is in critical condition. He's had a heroin overdose apparently.
Wow. How does a pro athlete also use Heroin? Maybe a relapse or something....anyway bol to josh

Wow. How does a pro athlete also use Heroin? Maybe a relapse or something....anyway bol to josh
I think his friend passed away a couple years back and he blamed himself for it. Maybe the 2 losses in a row pushed him over the edge? Maybe just personal problems.

This one girl on the opening RFA bout is wearing what looks like a regular spaghetti strap tank top with Extreme Couture logos on it. Can easily see that not lasting the whole fight without one strap breaking.

I think his friend passed away a couple years back and he blamed himself for it. Maybe the 2 losses in a row pushed him over the edge? Maybe just personal problems.

his girlfriend died texting while driving .. i can't remember if it was "just before" the eddie gordon fight or if that fight was the 1 year anniversary of it, think that's what you're thinking of? or maybe both happened

sucks a lot. josh actually seems like a cool guy, super intelligent. hope he makes it and turns it around.

This one girl on the opening RFA bout is wearing what looks like a regular spaghetti strap tank top with Extreme Couture logos on it. Can easily see that not lasting the whole fight without one strap breaking.

lol i read that and then saw her getting upkicked in the chest straight away, what are the odds!?

btw gl on moises, looks like you got a good price.. couldn't pull the trigger, think he gets the sub, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back