General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2019

A guy talking about beating up a woman, just makes him look pretty lame to me. Even if done in jest.
Andy Kaufman had a great intergender bit

They used to say Ronda could beat men. It's equally stupid when done either way...

Henry is a very weird dude anyway, probably best not to analyse his thinking

A guy talking about beating up a woman, just makes him look pretty lame to me. Even if done in jest.

I thought about it for a minute and came to the conclusion that given Henrys past behavior.... hes a complete sperg, It was supposed to be a joke but he cant convey it well at all

someone really needs to shut Cejudo up. Guy is getting beyond annoying.

Lol @ only -1100, the leftwing liberals have really come very far in their gender equality bullhsit. Where basic physiological differences between men and women are now being questioned. Hence even influencing the odds.

This is what happens when a man fights a woman.

Andy Kaufman easily disposes of a woman 3 times his weight

#intergenderchamp
#thesehoesdontwantnone

Just got the scare of a lifetime when I see an email header "Important notice regarding your BetOnline limits" and I'm thinking 'Damnit, I just got the axe. Motherfucking cocksuckers!' And then when I download it it's only a form email reminding players of the ability to max bet and re-bet when the line changes or 61 seconds pass, whichever comes first. What a sigh of relief I just breathed.

Just got the scare of a lifetime when I see an email header "Important notice regarding your BetOnline limits" and I'm thinking 'Damnit, I just got the axe. Motherfucking cocksuckers!' And then when I download it it's only a form email reminding players of the ability to max bet and re-bet when the line changes or 61 seconds pass, whichever comes first. What a sigh of relief I just breathed.

Hahaha I've gotten that email so many times and my heart still skips a beat every time. Love that book

Wait when you max out a bet you can rebet it 60 seconds later? Don't think that's been the case for me.

UFC 243 Press Conference in 40 minutes, FYI:

Holy shit the first fan question from that woman was sooo cringe. Absolute cringefestival press conference once fan questions started.

Last edited:

The point is that you posted it, and a guy like me who only cares about betting never would have saw it otherwise. It's not about being a good guy, it's about getting people to care about your fights, whether that's to see them win or get KOed. Welcome to the inevitable pro wrestling-esque evolution of MMA.

One FC Bangkok Weigh-in (first time they are showing this live):

Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos is on a 7 fight win streak in the UFC, 4 out of those 7 by finish, against a few rather good fighters (Akhmedov, Strickland) - why does he have to fight Jingliang Li on next week's card?
How about a step up in competition for once.. weird match making

Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos is on a 7 fight win streak in the UFC, 4 out of those 7 by finish, against a few rather good fighters (Akhmedov, Strickland) - why does he have to fight Jingliang Li on next week's card?
How about a step up in competition for once.. weird match making

i actually wouldn't be averse to betting jingliang with a wide enough line.

Back