General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2019

Israel i think has a massive advantage over Gastelem. Would like to see him -200 or better

Lots of money has come in on Andrade already. She was at one point a +110 underdog and I was able to get 5u down on that line. Currently a -160 favorite. I cap her -300 in reality, expect her to close -200ish.

Lots of money has come in on Andrade already. She was at one point a +110 underdog and I was able to get 5u down on that line. Currently a -160 favorite. I cap her -300 in reality, expect her to close -200ish.
Wow I cap it nearly the opposite. I hope Rose closes as a big dog . I shall poundeth the line.

I got 4u down on her at +105 back during beginning of January. Can’t decide whether to arb out of some or all of it.

She’s outmatched everywhere
Not everywhere homie. Rose is a tier above (maybe even 2) in footwork and boxing. Guarantee you Barry showing Rose how to push down on the head and limp leg too. Expecting Rose to have better TDD this fight.

Not everywhere homie. Rose is a tier above (maybe even 2) in footwork and boxing. Guarantee you Barry showing Rose how to push down on the head and limp leg too. Expecting Rose to have better TDD this fight.

Joanna schooled Andrade with lateral movement and TDD, which Rose isn’t nearly as good at. I don’t see her stopping 5 rounds worth of relentless takedown attempts and pressure from Andrade, I just don’t. Andrade will walk through everything she throws.
The only way I see rose winning is meme sub. I think if it goes to decision it’s going to be lopsided in Andrade’s favor, but I think I expect Andrade to stop her, probably with a late sub. There are just a million reasons I’m so confident in Andrade.

+150 on Gastelum. 2U on. I rarely bet so far out as I'm sick of cancellations but can't pass that up. Gastelum should be favourite

Silva vs cannonier in Brazil
Ufc 237

In here, Rio de Janeiro, beside my house. Im go to this event.
Isn't this event scheduled to be a big soccer stadium show in Curitiba or is that another Brazil event this year?

Joanna schooled Andrade with lateral movement and TDD, which Rose isn’t nearly as good at. I don’t see her stopping 5 rounds worth of relentless takedown attempts and pressure from Andrade, I just don’t. Andrade will walk through everything she throws.
The only way I see rose winning is meme sub. I think if it goes to decision it’s going to be lopsided in Andrade’s favor, but I think I expect Andrade to stop her, probably with a late sub. There are just a million reasons I’m so confident in Andrade.
I'm either misremembering, or Rose schooled Joanna with lateral movement twice.

Also. Tony might be fighting Max.

I'm either misremembering, or Rose schooled Joanna with lateral movement twice.

Also. Tony might be fighting Max.

Rose has Joanna’s number for whatever reason but I still believe Joanna is a better fighter and a much better striker.

Martian MMA 50 with my man Sriram, predicting and analyzing each matchup and the betting odds for all 13 fights going down this Saturday in Prague, Czech Republic

Youtube
Soundcloud
iTunes
5dimes Affiliate link

UFC Prague analysis until: 1:23:00
UFC Phoenix recap until: 1:38:10
UFC heavyweight title picture discussion until: finish

Odds on FCOC No idea what this is anyone know how to watch?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 12.58.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 12.58.06 PM.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 7
Back