Geoff Neal is in great shape

I'm still buffled how Neil Magny beat him
Neil Magny has been baffling people for many years now. He has some good feathers in his cap and has put together a long career that I never saw happening when he was on the ultimate fighter. The guy gets the job done. Good for him.

Explains it. I still was thinking he's wining watching it. Neil didn't even do anything special. Neil was just juicelss in there.
Come on man, it was a clear 30-27 Magny. Neal was marching forward and getting punched and kicked and punchkicked, Neil stopped all his offense with the clinch. It was actually a perfect Magny style performance, but exciting

Neil Magny has been baffling people for many years now. He has some good feathers in his cap and has put together a long career that I never saw happening when he was on the ultimate fighter. The guy gets the job done. Good for him.

Half of the time vs legit fighters and always vs sun par competition. Elite gatekeeper. Elite guys run trough him effortlessly ala RDA, Larkin, Shavkat.

Come on man, it was a clear 30-27 Magny. Neal was marching forward and getting punched and kicked and punchkicked, Neil stopped all his offense with the clinch. It was actually a perfect Magny style performance, but exciting
I meant to say Neal Geoff was juiceless. Neil Neal confusion.

Neal is the Gatekeeper Machado needs to pass to brrwk through to being with contenders. Got this as a pick em .

As soon as this fight was announced I thought it was trouble for Garry. Neal's biggest issues have always been his mind & injuries. He looks healthy and fully locked in.

I think a Geoff Neal operating at his full potential is a handful for anyone in the top 10 at 170. Garry has height/reach and better kicks but his chin is going to get majorly checked. I don't think he has what it takes to survive 3 rounds.

ripped...lets go Apollo creed.

Back