Geoff Neal is in great shape

Magny is tough AF. Super durable. He never gives up and he's a cardio machine.

If he can weather a storm, he presents problems for a lot of fighters the longer a fight lasts.

He's not great in any area skill wise, but he just keeps coming at you like a zombie.

Did you watch the fight

Magny was never champ material but he is a very underrated and crafty vet.

Most UFC wins in one year.
3rd most wins in UFC history.
36 years old with 40 fight mialage and still KO’d his last opponent.
Lets not forget he won ultimate fighter by beating Gastlum.

Sure Neal improved since then, but if i had to bet money that night, it wouldnt have been him.

Neal looks great sometimes. Magny looks solid. Neal should've won. Magny got destroyed a few times, like chanceless. Compare their Shavkat performances. Larkin MKB flawless victoried Magny.

Magnys big wins are mever dominant. Barely beating Kevin and coming back vs Lombard and this canada guy.

Respect to Magny. But Neal got potential. Well he is gonna be stuck in bottom top 10 forever likely.

Rumour has it he was born in great shape, didn’t even have to cut to make Babyweight

Let’s hope Geoff can put a hole in Ian’s face. The world will celebrate if he can do it.

Possible. Saw some people earlier in the thread mentioning possible sepsis, so maybe it was that. Not sure what the timing of it all was.

I do remember him looking pretty soft in that Shavkat fight though.

Either way I was wrong about him missing weight lol.

I want Neil to win but he always struggles with taller fighters, if fucking Magny can outstrike you then Gary can probably do it too tbh. I really hope Im wrong tho

IMagny was never champ material but he is a very underrated and crafty vet.

Most UFC wins in one year.
3rd most wins in UFC history.
36 years old with 40 fight mialage and still KO’d his last opponent.
Lets not forget he won ultimate fighter by beating Gastlum.

Sure Neal improved since then, but if i had to bet money that night, it wouldnt have been him.
Idk about him winning TUF. Definitely not against Kelvin. But he did beat Kelvin. And Kelvin was a TUF champ winning over Uriah Hall.

Yeah I think I’d rather go down a flight of stairs covered in marbles than fight that guy

Id rather go outside and have my whole neighborhood throw boiling soup on me lol.

I think he's going to get beat up, but he's better than he gets credit for and he looks like he's in great shape. Neal posed some problems for Shavkat so he could certainly engineer an upset. I just don't see it happening.

Back