Television George RR Martin flew to New York to do 10 Seasons of Game of Thrones

I didn't like the last season, but D going mad wasn't bizarre at all, and it didn't come out of nowhere. She changed throughout the series and turned from an innocent girl into a ruthless and later brutal leader, mental illness is in her family, and obviously, she's accumulated a lot of hate for the Lannisters over the years.
I'm not saying it's a good season or good story writing, but I'm surprised that this was such a common complaint.

It was a pretty common theory from many who had read the series that Dany was being set up to be the relatable villain in juxtaposition to the Others.

Personally I thought she'd rampage over King's Landing and burn it all after arriving and finding fAegon on the throne who says "YO! AUNTY! Bow to me and kiss the ring, by the way I'm going to be needing one of those dragons. The big black one seems fitting."

Ice and Fire can both destroy the world if unleashed, and the books had Dany gearing up to be Genghis Khan with weapons of mass destruction.

Motherfucker doesn't get to complain about how it ended.

This. Apparently the dude took this approach to GOT and had no idea how to actually do phase 2.

Phase 1: Write an epic/amazing beginning to the story
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: End it and make money

0*obC7evUEUVPseOIL.png

Back