Media George St Pierre & Kamaru Usman epic SHOWDOWN, Debates whose Welterweight p4p GOAT* P4P Kamaru Usman Henry Cejudo Podcast*

Setting aside all the other stuff, I feel fairly confident there are a number of ranked welterweights that would have beaten a retiring, one-eyed Michael Bisping.

I mean Kelvin Gastelum did it literally the next month.
GSP did it while he was sick with ulcerative colitis though. that takes some balls.

GSP did it while he was sick with ulcerative colitis though. that takes some balls.

Of course. And Georges is one of the most professional to ever do it. Also the best ambassador the sport has ever had.

Those things aside, he didn't get after the middleweight target until there was a soft target. Bisping, God love him, was probably not even a solid top 5 when he won the belt as a replacement. He nearly got murdered by the retiring #13 Dan Hendo in his next fight

He then loses his next two fights via stoppage to career welterweights.

I'm not convinced Usman beats prime Fitch, let alone GSP.

Even tho we beefin' Woke I appreciate the vid. Crazy dat Silverback str8 disrespect GSP gave his back like you ain't finna do shiiii try me weakazz boi I'll find dat chin ONGggg

Mandem hadda come save our boy lmfaoolll 😂

Why not just appreciate the podcast.

There's really no debate as to who is the WW GOAT.

9 title defenses Vs. 5 (2 rematchs)

If there's any argument it's for 2nd and 3rd place.

GSP is WW GOAT. The discussion is about who comes second

Watching this right now. Nice how they’re letting the welterweight master himself cook.

Georges really is an OG.

1711629018037.png
Why do they have GSP's stats next to Usman and vice versa in this picture?

Even before his loss to Edwards, I never thought of Usman as being in the discussion for WW GOAT, he didn't have anywhere near the number of title defenses and those defenses were laughably padded.

I don't know how anyone can say Usman.

Woodley - W (won title)
Colby - W
Jorge - W
Burns - W
Jorge - W
Colby - W
Leon -L
Leon - L
Khamzat - L

"GOAT" ??????

GSP is THE GOAT, not just WW GOAT imo. I like Usman, but GSP is miles ahead of Usman at WW IMO.

GSP is THE GOAT, not just WW GOAT imo. I like Usman, but GSP is miles ahead of Usman at WW IMO.

given the lack of PED+ compared to Silva, Jones, etc. there really is no meaningful debate against GSP.

It would never instinctively occur to me to compare Usman to GSP. They were both defending WW champs, that's about it.

I think us real fans know that GSP is the WW goat and it isn't even close, Usman is 3rd behind Hughes but I can see an argument for having Usman at 2, Royce is the pioneer of the sport no doubt, homie proved that BJJ is the best martial art when it comes to one on one combat

The only people who think Usman ranks better than Georges are UFC shills and the Baldfather himself. Not much more needs to be said.

Of course. And Georges is one of the most professional to ever do it. Also the best ambassador the sport has ever had.

Those things aside, he didn't get after the middleweight target until there was a soft target. Bisping, God love him, was probably not even a solid top 5 when he won the belt as a replacement. He nearly got murdered by the retiring #13 Dan Hendo in his next fight

He then loses his next two fights via stoppage to career welterweights.
i think it was because of the colitis, i dont think GSP wouldve had a problem facing Rob. he got his illness to a point where it was manageable and Bisping was the guy who was there.
ideally it wouldve been awesome if they made that Silva fight back in the day - given all the champ-champ shit thats trendy now its a shame we never saw that fight.

Kamaru Usman cannot be GOAT because he never beat GSP.

Back