Social Germany - US woman with symptoms & waiting for test result told to quarantine, goes bar hopping

you left off trump supporter from the title

Literally in the CBS article in the O.P.

The woman, who wasn't named for privacy reasons, has been blamed for a spike in cases that pushed Garmisch-Partenkirchen above the threshold of 50 new cases per 100,000 in a week at which authorities are required to impose further infection control measures.

And quote from Fox News article linked in O.P.
A coronavirus outbreak in an Alpine resort in Germany is being blamed on a bar-hopping 26-year-old American woman who is now facing hefty fines for ignoring a quarantine order.
it also said she wasn't tested

it also said she wasn't tested
CBS link in O.P. , and other news reports , say she was tested and was awaiting the result

The woman had visited several local bars in the town despite having symptoms and being told to quarantine while waiting for her COVID-19 test results, reports say.

Medieval people would die laughing at our concept of quarantine.

"Well, it seems that you have the black plague, so what we would ask for you is to stay home as much as possible, unless of course you must get out for groceries, meeting loved ones or authorized manifestation"

Yeah, you need to be careful about who you let into your country.
Thought the jerries would have figured that out already.

The yanks are... odd about masks.

So she did what every other irresponsible asshat that may have it has done since the beginning. At least while she was out bar hopping she did not run into any other immigrants that were having sexual emergencies.
Your mind was like "how can I deflect this to an entirely unrelated issue", sweet.

Your mind was like "how can I deflect this to an entirely unrelated issue", sweet.

And yours is to play like you're from Belgium, all the while demonstrating an unhealthy interest in USA politics....what's up with that man? I think you're American.

One unfortunate part of the US power for the world is that Americans sadly have Visa Free access to tons of countries and are able to easily go abroad and chaos cause and disorder. People complain about Chinese tourists all the time but Americans overstay visas probably at a higher time and may be just as worse.

Other large nations dont have anywhere close to as visa free access as the US has to so many countries. I always feel bad for the many countries that have to deal with American tourists.

Oh shit Garmisch-Partenkirchen. My dad's aunt lives there. It's an awesome town.

bro when did americans turn into the absolute nightmare of the tourism world?
lately I've been hearing a bunch of stories like this, all involving americans
expect some few more before the election

you have been selected, you're chris now

oi7.gif

Fine her and even some jail time would be fine with me.

Also once she is out ban her from all EU countries.

I love how all you need is a single selfish American to fuck shit up in a region of Germany. Meanwhile there's still an entire country with millions upon millions of them. Dumb, uneducated, selfish, muh freedoms, "The virus is fake," etc.

Back