Economy Germany went from envy of the world to the worst-performing major developed economy.

So..... unrelated

Suddenly I am fond of pretzels

CAngcMiWAAA3cFq.jpg
She would make a good wife!

They bought into green horse shit. Not only did wind and solar not produce enough energy, but so many of the products from fossil fuel that were necessary for German heavy industry were no long available. Now they are resorting to burning wood to stay warm and their economy has gone down hill.

Yeah, germany got itself into this one all on it's own.

They were warned for years and years not to become too dependant on Russian fuel.

Then they proceeded to basically ditch nuclear energy overnight in one of the most rushed and retarded energy-related moves the world has ever seen.

Good thing for Poland they're armed to the teeth these days.
Europe still is buying Russian Energy..

Don't forget that Germany basically bailed out all the retarded countries in the EU that would have gone bankrupt and cooked the books to get into the EU. All that money could have been re-invested in their own economy rather than paying for underfunded pension funds in Greece, Portugal, Spain, and Cyprus. They were again bailing out countries during COVID.

That's not the entire story, we need to talk about WHY Germany bailed out all those bankrupt countries. What isn't really talked about is that German banks went retarded and made a shitload of bad investments in the PIGS nations, without the bailouts the German banking system would've taken an elephant dong up the ass. Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank would've been bankrupted and that's 2 of the 5 largest banks in Germany, to say it would be disastrous would be an understatement.

That's not the entire story, we need to talk about WHY Germany bailed out all those bankrupt countries. What isn't really talked about is that German banks went retarded and made a shitload of bad investments in the PIGS nations, without the bailouts the German banking system would've taken an elephant dong up the ass. Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank would've been bankrupted and that's 2 of the 5 largest banks in Germany, to say it would be disastrous would be an understatement.

Blaming the banks for retard countries cooking their books?

<BidenShutIt>

They bought into green horse shit. Not only did wind and solar not produce enough energy, but so many of the products from fossil fuel that were necessary for German heavy industry were no long available. Now they are resorting to burning wood to stay warm and their economy has gone down hill.
I recall a thread saying how great and effective green energy, specifically wind was. I think it was something in Texas. Sounds like doing what Germany is doing (removing traditional power) isn't a good idea and was called out before, yet here we are.

How inefficient is German wind power?
https://freewestmedia.com/2022/11/14/how-inefficient-germany-is-wind-power
Germany has focused entirely on renewable energies and is promoting wind turbines throughout the country.

Seize property to build wind and solar farms, says JP Morgan chief
https://archive.ph/5p1sn

Dozens of giant turbines on Scotland’s windfarms have been powered by diesel generators etc. The find aren't even recycleable.

It's mostly the Green Party that's part of the current government and some far from reality lefties that are ruining the country the last 2 years - add this to the at least last +10 years under Merkel and there you go. Grim.

@Deffid :(:confused:
You have to wonder if it's deliberate. What's funny is that they will still vote for them.

Germany is the canary in the coal mine for globalist experiments.

Their population is one of the most gullible in the world and there's little to no independent thought left amonst it's citizens who have all been shamed into being brainwashed since WW2.

I'm embarrassed everytime I go there.

In 2019 there was a push to get men to sit down while they pee. All the hotels in Stuttgart had signs and flyers in the bathrooms.

Pathetic.
What?!? Why would there be a governmental push to make men sit when they pee??? Just to emasculate them?

Germany tried to storm the world and lost in WWI
They then did it again and made a lot of progress. If they didn't attack Russia and America wasn't drawn into the war, they would have took over Europe. But lost again in WWII
Then they tried to take over Europe again, more diplomatically this time, by controlling the EU. But they let themselves get invaded by foreigners. They will have to try again if enough pureblood Germans are left to fight and not indoctrinated into being cucks.

What?!? Why would there be a governmental push to make men sit when they pee??? Just to emasculate them?

I have no idea. There were signs in all the bathrooms on the inside of toilet lids. There was also propoganda saying that in other countries a larger % of men pee sitting down and German men are behind.

Probably some envious feminist bs they're pushing to emaculate the already weak and wimpy German men.

@ShadowRun I agree. He was right about our politicians.

They will have to try again if enough pureblood Germans are left to fight and not indoctrinated into being cucks.

LOL I'd be cool already if Bavaria(were I live and which is like the last "normal" region) would be it's own country or kingdom again haha fuck the rest of the county really. Especially shitholes like Berlin or Frankfurt which do not really feel like being in Germany no more anyway.

It's called due diligence. But that would get in the way of trying to make a quick buck so we can't have that.
The German banks got greedy, gambled, and lost, then went crying for bailouts because that's what banks do.

You must be from one of those countries to think that it is germany's fault for not discovering these countries' fraud.

I just watched All Quiet On the Western Front.

That is all.

Back