Getting auto logged out..

AGGAMEMNON66

———Villain———
@Titanium
Reaction score
..when trying to jump from one forum/thread to the next.

Been happening for awhile but I’m choosing today to bitch about it.

Halp!!

@Lethal @TeTe

..when trying to jump from one forum/thread to the next.

Been happening for awhile but I’m choosing today to bitch about it.

Halp!!

@Lethal @TeTe
Sorry to hear about this, Agga. Upon login, do you have the box possibly unticked for Keep me logged in? And are you viewing the board in a private browser window? Either of these factors can result in what you are experiencing.

Sorry to hear about this, Agga. Upon login, do you have the box possibly unticked for Keep me logged in? And are you viewing the board in a private browser window? Either of these factors can result in what you are experiencing.

I do have the ‘keep me logged in’ box checked (I think it’s auto checked).. I’ll look into the rest of my settings (which lord knows how long ago I set them lol) to see if anything changes.

Thanks for the response bud

I do have the ‘keep me logged in’ box checked (I think it’s auto checked).. I’ll look into the rest of my settings (which lord knows how long ago I set them lol) to see if anything changes.

Thanks for the response bud

I experienced something similar when trying to post from mobile, IPad, and laptop on safari. When I switched the google chrome the issue resolved itself. What browser and kind of device do you post from?

Back