GIFS of Weidman getting smoked! (Weedman celebrated after Anderson broke his leg) Destruction inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can yall fucking chill on my man now? All the unfair hate Weidman got for years for beating Anderson has to have been satiated by now.

I cant believe that actually happened. He is likely done; wish him all the best. Weidman was a savage in his prime and always brought it

Lol Anderson fans STILL to this day cant accept he got smoked twice

Oh, right, they were both "flukes"

Sorry

ImmaculateWeightyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Chris:"I knew I hurt him with it. I wasn't sure if it's broken, until he put his foot back down to the mat, then I knew right away it was over."
Journalist: "What's that moment like, what's going through your head when you know you did that to him?"
Chris: "It's over. I won. It's awesome...and then, then, then... Oh my God, I broke his leg, I feel bad for him."

ImmaculateWeightyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Chris:"I knew I hurt him with it. I wasn't sure if it's broken, until he put his foot back down to the mat, then I knew right away it was over."
Journalist: "What's that moment like, what's going through your head when you know you did that to him?"
Chris: "It's over. I won. It's awesome...and then, then, then... Oh my God, I broke his leg, I feel bad for him."
You sir have no idea what karma is

No its irony. It would be karma if somehow celebrating caused him to break his leg. Irony is celebrating breaking someone’s leg and then getting your leg broke and the opponent feels sympathy for you.

20131228095014_cccc.JPG

Dominic just starched him, the gift that keeps on giving.

InsistentWhimsicalAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

QuestionableImpartialDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

kjBeU.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RigidHiddenAss-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

102555.jpg

He disrespected a legend. Karma is a *****
Sherdog does not forget. Sherdog does not forgive.

Chris also faked touched Jacare.

15413886721353216.gif

And also pounded on Munoz for like 5 extra shots when he was clearly out.

Also tried to get Mousasi DQed

0 likes

Even Silva fans see how unbelievably salty and pathetic you are <DisgustingHHH>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back